logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
OP Offline
V
i love to be young and pretty all time. how could i do it?

Last edited by Beauty B's; 11/30/09 03:24 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Dear, Be happy, give more expect less. Fulfill your all religion obligations. Involve in religious activities. Do daily exercise, eat simple, think high, live simple, drink simple. Do something for others, keep high goals in your mind. Thanks Shakeel Ghaziani

R
R
In order to get rid of acne marks, I have been using Ayurvedic Skin Care products from Veria. These are products are really great for all types of skin. It has have helped me to improve the overall condition of my skin. To select the right skincare product is very important. I know many of us are scared to change skin care products frequently. But, i would suggest you to try these products; you would yourself feel the difference.

running and working out always worked for me, of course a shower afterward is a must hehe

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Originally Posted By: Shakilicma76
Dear,

Be happy, give more expect less. Fulfill your all religion obligations. Involve in religious activities. Do daily exercise, eat simple, think high, live simple, drink simple.

Do something for others, keep high goals in your mind.

Thanks

Shakeel Ghaziani

Well Said "Shakilicma"

N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
Thanks for sharing this , this forum is very helpful. keep comong up with such post in future also.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Eat healthy and work out, and smile often. Bad health habit will give you tons of Acne and make you look old very fast.

S
S
Daily workout and nutritious food can help you to defeat acne. You can also use some herbal product. _____________________________________ globaleyeglasses.com

Last edited by Sofia24; 01/06/10 06:06 AM.
A
A
Hai there, What I alway do is to wash my face before go to bed, drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.

C
C
I suffered with adult acne for almost a decade until I discovered this 4 step regimen, which has worked to keep my complexion reliably clear. 1. A sulfer wash to unclog pores and reduce redness. Pores stay clear, allowing treatment medicines that follow to be delivered deep into pores. 2. A toner with 2% hydroquinone to lighten and prevent post-acne marks and spots with salicylic acid to remove dead skin cells, deep pores clear and prepare skin for treatment. 3. Benzoyl peroxide treatment kills bacteria and stops breakouts before they start. 4. An oil control sunscreen formulated specifically for acne prone skin. Controls oiliness as it protects against UV rays that intensify post-acne marks and uneven skin tone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.