BellaOnline
i love to be young and pretty all time. how could i do it?
Dear, Be happy, give more expect less. Fulfill your all religion obligations. Involve in religious activities. Do daily exercise, eat simple, think high, live simple, drink simple. Do something for others, keep high goals in your mind. Thanks Shakeel Ghaziani
In order to get rid of acne marks, I have been using Ayurvedic Skin Care products from Veria. These are products are really great for all types of skin. It has have helped me to improve the overall condition of my skin. To select the right skincare product is very important. I know many of us are scared to change skin care products frequently. But, i would suggest you to try these products; you would yourself feel the difference.
running and working out always worked for me, of course a shower afterward is a must hehe
Originally Posted By: Shakilicma76
Dear,

Be happy, give more expect less. Fulfill your all religion obligations. Involve in religious activities. Do daily exercise, eat simple, think high, live simple, drink simple.

Do something for others, keep high goals in your mind.

Thanks

Shakeel Ghaziani

Well Said "Shakilicma"
Thanks for sharing this , this forum is very helpful. keep comong up with such post in future also.
Eat healthy and work out, and smile often. Bad health habit will give you tons of Acne and make you look old very fast.
Daily workout and nutritious food can help you to defeat acne. You can also use some herbal product. _____________________________________ globaleyeglasses.com
Hai there, What I alway do is to wash my face before go to bed, drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.
I suffered with adult acne for almost a decade until I discovered this 4 step regimen, which has worked to keep my complexion reliably clear. 1. A sulfer wash to unclog pores and reduce redness. Pores stay clear, allowing treatment medicines that follow to be delivered deep into pores. 2. A toner with 2% hydroquinone to lighten and prevent post-acne marks and spots with salicylic acid to remove dead skin cells, deep pores clear and prepare skin for treatment. 3. Benzoyl peroxide treatment kills bacteria and stops breakouts before they start. 4. An oil control sunscreen formulated specifically for acne prone skin. Controls oiliness as it protects against UV rays that intensify post-acne marks and uneven skin tone.
Hey read this pdf file this may help www(dot)iinr(dot)org/specialreports/ACNE(dot)PDF
Hi, Drink lots of water in a day. Washed you face 3 or 4 time in a day. Take balance diet. Workout Daily Nutritious food can help you to defeat acne. Eat fruits and also apply fruits on your face.
Reguraly wash your face with face wash . it helps a lot.
© BellaOnline Forums