Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
well these tips are woth trying i am going to pass it on to my friends who are victum of this. thanx for sharing

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Anti-ageing system that really works!! I would like to let everyone know that after 10 minutes use of a Nu Skin's galvanic spa your wrinkles & lines are visibly reduced! Do some research online, you wont find a bad word about Nu Skin Enterprises. The galvanic spa sends a tiny charge into the skin which drives impurities out & allows 70% better absorption. Then use their amazing serum, which contains AgeLOC, a revolutionary ingredient which targets the source of ageing - the actual genes that causes the appearance of ageing. I don't want to baffle you with science, but they have a huge team of scientists that have spent 25 years researching this, and they have created a device & product range that guarantee to give stunning results. Not only are the products amazing, the company is first class too. Normal people like you & me become distributors and offer free demos so that you can see it for yourself. I was so impressed after a 10 minute demo that I signed up to be a distributor =) The earning potential is huge! But they are also an ethical company, supporting 'Nourish The Children' who donate bags of nutritious porridge to malnourished children in Malawi. I'm so happy I've found this company, they've brought a light to my life! If you are interested in the products or the business please contact me. If you live in the London area I can do a free emo for you. It's no short of a miracle & you'll be amazed! Eloise, 07946299191, eloise_debono@hotmail.com

L
L
Anti-aging is concerned with discovering and applying therapies to modify, alleviate or slow the progressive afflictions associated with aging.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Nice post. Your all three topics are very useful.
thanks for sharing.

C
C
the most effective anti-aging treatment for my skin is atleast 6 hours of sleep and healthy eating habits.aside from that i'm using exfoliants first thing on my skin so that to remove dead skin cells,and then you can put onwhitening agents and then moisturize..plus you can take vitamin c supplements because ithelps to form collagen and vitamin e which is also an effective anti-aging agent..

[quote=Rhonda Cravey]What type of facial exercises? I have never heard of this but it certainly makes sense. I would love to learn more. I use Obagi and Nuskin and am very pleased with the results. My current issue is puffy eyes. I have recently purchased a few new products to try so hopefully they will help. I know that allergies and not enough sleep are the cause of my puffy eyes but I cannot seem to correct the causes so I need to correct the resulting puffy eyes.[/quote] Hi Rhonda, I have been away for a while. I love your Jack Russel pics. I had one from Battersea Dogs Home but sadly I had to let her go. She was 14, blind and had diabetes. SHe had lived with the conditions for a couple of years, coping with daily injections but there came a time when you could see that it was getting too much. Oh back to the eyes. Tea bags and cucumber work for me along with the isometric facial exercises I got from Facialwizard. I also use a maget therapy mask which also helps. If you are looking for some ideas, www.bestnonsurgicalfacelift.com has some great info. Jo

D
D
Great tips! I agree with them all, from drinking water, using C and E, getting exercise and moisturizing. I agree that exfoliating, especially after age 40, is so important. Also, my personal favorite for clear GLOWING skin is Yoga. I practice a few days a week and even squeeze in 5-10 minutes on days when I can't do a full practice. makes a big difference. And of course eating well; avocado are great for the skin, all mufa's, fruits and veggies too. Avoid the fried and processed garbage, not just for skin but for your whole body. ~Debra

All good tips, but I'll also add avoiding stress. People who look younger often manage stress well. Stress management is a hot topic today because stress is also believed to contribute heavily to cancer.

N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
Great post to read. Thanks for sharing it with us

in addressing photo-aged, premature wrinkles due to unprotected skin in my youth, I began taking fish oil supplements with DHA. It has made a tremendous change in my skin: i have a healthy glow, tighter pores, and minimized wrinkles...especially the deeper furrows on my forehead. Over all, my skin is softer.

having spent lots of time researching the best fish oil and what makes it so I discovered measurable results with only one brand and decided to blog/blather on and on about it! smile

during that process I also discovered a specific anti aging skin care product line from New Zealand (the same as the fish oil) which provided amazing results in about 3 weeks. finally, i have a product that works so well for me, I no longer have to search for younger-looking skin.

Not all anti aging skin care products will work the same for all skin types, tho. The key is to give a good 3-4 weeks or more to determine if the benefits you are looking for work for your skin. If so...stick with it.

To looking (and feeling_ younger!

Last edited by RebeCR; 02/10/10 09:52 AM.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.