logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Amoeba
Amoeba
I second your comment, proper nutrition is the best anti-aging secret.

It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well - Rene Descartes
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
I agree use what works for you. One common theme is stay out of the sun. While the vitamin D or lack of it due to little sun exposure exists, it is a safe bet to avoid getting your face in constant contact with UV rays. My aunt lived all her life on a farm getting hours of sunlight daily. The result today? Her face looks like leather, with massive wrinkles, and flaps of skin overhanging. SO sun is out!!! Get your Vit. D in pills. What I use as an anti-aging cream is Preve from [url=http://www.isabellapelle.com]Isabella Pele[/url]. This stuff diminished my "fine lines" before any wrinkles had chance to set in. Also true avoid soaps for washing your face. Soap is for your hands, not face. I use the Pepino cleanser for my oily skin from [url=http://www.coonobabe.com]Coonobabe[/url]. Following I use their Manzanillo toner to tighten up the pores. I recommend these sites to all, they have products for every skin type.

B
Shark
Shark
B
When it comes to choosing products, I find its a personal choice. Even the reviews on skin care that I have done, its based on how its reacted with my skin. Everyones different, theres some that will swear by Prevage or Oil of Olay and then there are just as many that will say it doesn't work for them.

The fact is we are all going to age, exercise helps to keep the circulation going and gives you a healthy glow, exfoliating helps to renew the skin and get rid of the dead cells as well. Staying out of the sun, I cannot agree more, same with nutrition, you can't put [censored] into your body and think that your skin will look great in the long run. However the occasional slice of chocolate cake with ice cream is ok by me!

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I am very pleased to reading after all views. I am sure people must have got impressed with these tips which are incredible in skin care.

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: babylyn lopez,quezon
Aside from the 3 basic steps of facial regimens,I also take vitsmin C 500mg tablet and vitamin E 200iu capsule once a day.The drugs help replinish the loss vitamins in our body which protects our cells from damange thus delay the damage of our skin due to aging.

they are good no doubt.take care with Vitamin E.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I think overall health is a good indicator of how young your skin will look. If you do what you should do to stay healthy - exercise, eat fruits and veggies, get enough sleep, drink lots of water, take vitamins, etc - your skin will reflect your good health.

One thing I would add too is to avoid toxic chemicals as much as possible, both in your skincare products and your food and environment. My daughter had a stubborn skin problem and when we switched her to organic skin care products, her skin cleared up and it looks great.

You have to be healthy on the inside for it to show up on the outside.

Last edited by HealthyMom62; 06/12/09 09:21 AM.
R
R
One of the other treatment Facial and body treatments reduce wrinkles and improve sun-damaged skin, lighten sun spots and help remove pre-cancerous cells. Our new acne treatments for blemish-prone skin significantly reduces acne and oiliness. Most cases are covered by insurance. Many of Spa offer MedSpa Packages, combining several of its most popular treatments, and they offer Medical Skin Care Products to help maximize your aesthetic outcome.

S
S
Ladies don't forget to steam your pores to open them up more to get out the dirt you left behind after cleansing. Be sure to exfoliate after you steam!

D
DrP Offline
D
Stop this healthy living 24/7 pseudononsense... there are radical treatments for people who live healthy eat well take their vitamins and for those who don't...for example dermal fillers: close your eyes snap your fingers and you're 10 years younger. Check out facialfillers.blogspot.c*m for complete discussion of the many option you have.

Last edited by DrP; 06/25/09 07:52 PM.
F
F
for me, the 3 best tips to follow for anti-aging tips are: 1. STOP SMOKING >> not only it kills, but it makes your skin dry,make you look older. 2. Frequent snaking of Almond and wall nuts, they contain GOOD fats. Omega nd fatty acid. 3. Wear sunscreen, even its cloudy. It will act as moisturizer and will prevent skin damage.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.