A
Here are a few treat ideas that can be left for Santa and his Reindeer:

Santa and Reindeer Recipes

Please share your favorite treats that you and your kids leave for Santa! smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Those are cute ideas.

My kids were different... they always left Santa a big ham sandwich from the leftover ham and homemade bread from Christmas dinner. After all, he needs sustenance!

And nine baby carrots-one for each reindeer. smile Rudolph's had a maraschino cherry on the end.

Angie Fathera
Cosmetics
A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Hi Angie!

I LOVE your idea of leaving a big ham sandwich for Santa!

And the carrots for the reindeer are a perfect idea--especially Rudolph's! smile

Thank you so much for sharing!

I can't wait to here what wonderful treats Santa will be enjoying on Christmas Eve this year! smile

P.S....

Did you say homemade bread?? wink I was just looking at breadmakers for a possible Christmas gift (admission--for myself).

Do you have any suggestions or tips?

Last edited by Cook4Kids&Adoption Editor; 12/14/09 11:41 PM.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Oh, and I love the carrots idea, especially the cherry-topped carrot for Rudolph! So cute!

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Thanks Brandi! Cute responses too! My kids do leave for Santa and the reindeer as well! One year santa got a really sloppy sandwich w/way too much mayo. and some salami thrown on there and for measure a slice of american cheese. We still giggle that the kids thought that he needed more than just cookies and milk! After all it is a hard job going all over the world in just one night! Too cute!

Mary Caliendo

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Originally Posted By: Chi-Japanese Food
Oh, and I love the carrots idea, especially the cherry-topped carrot for Rudolph! So cute!

I thought that was so cute too! smile

A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Originally Posted By: mary-tea1
Thanks Brandi! Cute responses too! My kids do leave for Santa and the reindeer as well! One year santa got a really sloppy sandwich w/way too much mayo. and some salami thrown on there and for measure a slice of american cheese. We still giggle that the kids thought that he needed more than just cookies and milk! After all it is a hard job going all over the world in just one night! Too cute!

Mary Caliendo

I'm thinking Santa is going to be getting lots of tasty food this year, as well as his reindeer! smile

I think that will keep them well fed to get through their long (but happy) night of work! smile

Amoeba
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: Cook4Kids&Adoption Editor
Hi Angie!
P.S....

Did you say homemade bread?? wink I was just looking at breadmakers for a possible Christmas gift (admission--for myself).

Do you have any suggestions or tips?

I have never used a bread machine, but my sister and her husband love theirs. I only make bread at certain times of the year nowadays, but the biggest tip I have is patience. Homemade bread is not something that should be rushed. The next tip would be to make sure you don't use too much flour when kneading the dough.

Have fun!

Angie Fathera
Cosmetics
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
I have a bread machine, I used to use all the time, but of recent have not touched it in several years! Smells like mom is in the house (she actually made it homemade-no machine needed)when I was a kid. Mine is many years old and I will bet that the newer ones are made slightly smaller and perhaps easier to clean too.
Mary Caliendo

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.