logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#568146 12/01/09 03:01 AM
L
OP Offline
L
is it better for you than waxing? i've gotten it done a couple times and it definitely feels less painful..but i was just seeing if there is a certain way that is more healthy for your skin.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
have heard of eyebrow threading. Some say it is best way to shape the eyebrows. Personally I prefer professional eyebrow shaping cause it seems best for my skin. And not too painful. Good Luck!

B
Shark
Shark
B
I've used both torture methods and find for myself that my eyebrows are less red after threading as opposed to waxing. The threader has more control over the area being threaded.

Tweezing also works well if done right.

Which is better? They all remove hair at the root so I guess it depends on which method you find less painful.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Threading is a great method and less traumatic to the skin then waxing. Plucking and waxing are still the preferred method used by most. In the hands of a professional these methods have great results and aren't painful. I've found that it's best to use the method that works best for your skin type... and pain level:)

L
OP Offline
L
I have gotten my eyebrows waxed so many times and ugh its so painful. I think i am going to stick with eyebrow threading. I'm definitely diggin the less pain lol. Thank you guys for your help! Is there a way i can find places near me that have eyebrow threading? I feel its hard to find! I have moved since my last experience and idk where there is a shop near me!

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I suggest asking around at your local hair salon or beauty shop. They usually can direct you to local eyebrow threading professionals. Or it's easy to search on Google. Surf over to Google type in your city and eyebrow threading. Example: Miami eyebrow threading. This should display a list of salons and spa's that specialize in eyebrow threading in Miami area! Good Luck!

N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
I follow eyebrow threading instead of waxing it.

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.