BellaOnline
Posted By: lemSTAR707 Eyebrow threading?? - 12/01/09 07:01 AM
is it better for you than waxing? i've gotten it done a couple times and it definitely feels less painful..but i was just seeing if there is a certain way that is more healthy for your skin.
Posted By: ChrisK Re: Eyebrow threading?? - 12/02/09 11:05 PM
have heard of eyebrow threading. Some say it is best way to shape the eyebrows. Personally I prefer professional eyebrow shaping cause it seems best for my skin. And not too painful. Good Luck!
Posted By: Beauty B's Re: Eyebrow threading?? - 12/03/09 05:14 AM
I've used both torture methods and find for myself that my eyebrows are less red after threading as opposed to waxing. The threader has more control over the area being threaded.

Tweezing also works well if done right.

Which is better? They all remove hair at the root so I guess it depends on which method you find less painful.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Eyebrow threading?? - 12/03/09 09:54 PM
Threading is a great method and less traumatic to the skin then waxing. Plucking and waxing are still the preferred method used by most. In the hands of a professional these methods have great results and aren't painful. I've found that it's best to use the method that works best for your skin type... and pain level:)
Posted By: lemSTAR707 Re: Eyebrow threading?? - 12/07/09 11:13 PM
I have gotten my eyebrows waxed so many times and ugh its so painful. I think i am going to stick with eyebrow threading. I'm definitely diggin the less pain lol. Thank you guys for your help! Is there a way i can find places near me that have eyebrow threading? I feel its hard to find! I have moved since my last experience and idk where there is a shop near me!
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Eyebrow threading?? - 12/08/09 07:49 PM
I suggest asking around at your local hair salon or beauty shop. They usually can direct you to local eyebrow threading professionals. Or it's easy to search on Google. Surf over to Google type in your city and eyebrow threading. Example: Miami eyebrow threading. This should display a list of salons and spa's that specialize in eyebrow threading in Miami area! Good Luck!
Posted By: nackblue Re: Eyebrow threading?? - 12/28/09 12:03 PM
I follow eyebrow threading instead of waxing it.
© BellaOnline Forums