logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Gecko
Gecko
My all time TV drama is none other than Grey's Anatomy!! I am hooked and I just love it. I have watched it since the beginning and I can't miss any episodes or i would flip out. Not only do I love it, but now I got my sweetheart hooked on it as well. We watch the reruns so he can catch up and fill in the blanks. He is hooked as bad as me so it works out well.

Proud Pagan
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Jen - Drama TV
What's The Beast, Vance? I feel like I've heard of it, but can't quite place it.

Has Nip/Tuck gotten any better. I started to lose interested in it the season after the Carver storyline and then I couldn't even bear to watch it the first season it was set in LA. I was really bummed because I really used to enjoy it a great deal.

I just realized you've got Crime in your signature. I've got to check it out to see what all you've got going there. I'm one of those crazy people who likes serial killers so...yeah...that came out the wrong way. Let me back up. I find the mind of a serial killer and sociopaths to be fascinating from a psychological standpoint. (And they're a blast to write about in fiction.) Anyway, I regularly find myself watching the Investigation Discovery Channel so I might be right at home over there. smile

The Beast was a weekly series that starred Patrick Swayze as a rogue FBI agent or so was thought. Questions were not answered as the series was only one season long and ended a few months before he died.

Nip Tuck is better and Mario Lopez is on he show now as their new partner/affiliate. Its going to be an interesting season.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Dragoncharmer
My all time TV drama is none other than Grey's Anatomy!! I am hooked and I just love it. I have watched it since the beginning and I can't miss any episodes or i would flip out.

Not only do I love it, but now I got my sweetheart hooked on it as well. We watch the reruns so he can catch up and fill in the blanks. He is hooked as bad as me so it works out well.

Gray's Anatomy sucks. I would rather sit through repeated watchings of Dumb abd Dumber followed by the Three Amigos while sticking a hot poker in my left eye.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Vance, Crime Editor
Originally Posted By: Dragoncharmer
My all time TV drama is none other than Grey's Anatomy!! I am hooked and I just love it. I have watched it since the beginning and I can't miss any episodes or i would flip out.

Not only do I love it, but now I got my sweetheart hooked on it as well. We watch the reruns so he can catch up and fill in the blanks. He is hooked as bad as me so it works out well.

Gray's Anatomy sucks. I would rather sit through repeated watchings of Dumb abd Dumber followed by the Three Amigos while sticking a hot poker in my left eye.

Considering you already have a patch over your right eye (obviously a result from watching dumb and dumber)I would not lie to all these nice people. Everyday you come home and the first thing you want to do after my morning kiss is watch Grey's Anatomy. You are like a chic with a beard and mustache. Don't make me jump up and dot your other eye. LMAO

By the by- it is spelled Grey's not Gray as in color. Meredith would be so disappointed in you.

Proud Pagan
J
Shark
Shark
J
The US show everyone talks about in the UK is The Wire. I haven't seen it but my son is always watching it and it always leads the polls of best TV shows. US shows I loved were
Northern Exposure
Seinfeld
Lost and Desperate Housewives (for the first two years then I got bored)
Curb your Enthusiasm

Joanna Czechowska
British Television Editor
H
hkp Offline
H
my favorite Pushing Daisies. It is fantastic serial. Pushing Daisies centers on the life of Ned, a pie-maker gifted with the mysterious ability to bring dead things back to life by touching them. storyline of it is very good.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.