Before you get stressed, ask yourself one question: Will the act of stressing on these things help you in accomplishing them
1. stress will not help. it will derail you from progress.
2. manage your time wisely by writing down the things you need to do and break down your time to finish one
3. it all boils down on how well you can handle things. just take it as a challenge.
4. do not compare yourself to others because you are all different from each other.
There are things that you cannot control in your life, but you do have the ability to take charge of yourself.
Simplifying your life is a good stress management technique and so too is managing your time and conserving energy. This means that you should spare time for social activity and for recreation as all these steps will help divert your mindï¿½s attention away from stress and in this way provide you with relief from your stress.
We actual want to get all wants of life and do struggle for them which cause of heavy stress. Following are tips for you:-
1. Live simple and thinkg high.
2. Dont believe in materialistic life
3. Give more and expect less
4. Live simply and in a easy way
5. Be busy in religious activies.
Don't write down the thinkgs you want to do for some hours or days as you seem good for your. Because sometime creating the work to do list creat problem. So don't do anything for some days or hours.
Creating balance in your life is also good. Make sure that you are getting enough enjoyment and social life, looking after your health by eating well and exercising.
If a part of your life is not working, you need to do something about it, rather than avoiding the issue.
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!