BellaOnline
Posted By: cejo Tips to control Mind Stress - 09/10/09 07:30 AM
Before you get stressed, ask yourself one question: Will the act of stressing on these things help you in accomplishing them 1. stress will not help. it will derail you from progress. 2. manage your time wisely by writing down the things you need to do and break down your time to finish one 3. it all boils down on how well you can handle things. just take it as a challenge. 4. do not compare yourself to others because you are all different from each other. There are things that you cannot control in your life, but you do have the ability to take charge of yourself.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 09/10/09 11:06 AM
Hi cejo;
welcome to the forum, We hope that you will enjoy your stay
Posted By: Shani Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 10/07/09 07:31 AM
Simplifying your life is a good stress management technique and so too is managing your time and conserving energy. This means that you should spare time for social activity and for recreation as all these steps will help divert your mind�s attention away from stress and in this way provide you with relief from your stress.
Posted By: ThomasWilliams Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 10/21/09 07:12 AM
Now a days more and more people are facing stress problem. People feel stress by different problems in their life. So tips to control mind stress are really helpful for everybody.
Posted By: Larisa2 Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 11/19/09 05:15 PM
Posted By: Shakilicma76 Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 11/29/09 09:11 AM
Dear Sir, Following are quick tips to reduce your stress. 1. Take bath 2. Perform pray 3. Interested Reading 4. Go for outdoor walking Thanks Shakeel Ghaziani
Posted By: Shakilicma76 Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 11/29/09 09:14 AM
We actual want to get all wants of life and do struggle for them which cause of heavy stress. Following are tips for you:- 1. Live simple and thinkg high. 2. Dont believe in materialistic life 3. Give more and expect less 4. Live simply and in a easy way 5. Be busy in religious activies. Thanks Shakeel Ghaziani
Posted By: Shakilicma76 Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 11/29/09 09:16 AM
Yes, eat simple, drink simple, leave simple, speak simple and be peaceful. Do something interested to you.
Posted By: Shakilicma76 Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 11/29/09 09:18 AM
Don't write down the thinkgs you want to do for some hours or days as you seem good for your. Because sometime creating the work to do list creat problem. So don't do anything for some days or hours. Thanks Shakeel Ghaziani
Posted By: Ros Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 12/07/09 04:30 PM
Creating balance in your life is also good. Make sure that you are getting enough enjoyment and social life, looking after your health by eating well and exercising. If a part of your life is not working, you need to do something about it, rather than avoiding the issue. Ros
Posted By: William_James Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 01/13/10 10:12 AM
When i suffered from stress. My brother suggested me to go for hypnosis fromBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 01/13/10 12:20 PM
Our library had a program this past weekend on self-hypnosis...Done by a certified hynopotist (probably spelled wrong...lol...) anyway, he did teach us some breathing techniques on how to self hypnotize. I can't say that I was hypnotized, but I can tell you it was very relaxing.

The class had 30 people which filled the room. It was pretty interesting.

Has anyone else ever been to a hypnotist?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 01/14/10 08:41 AM
I have always wanted to try it, Dianne, and one of my friends does it professionally. She lives an hour away but I may drive up to give it a try anyway!
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 01/14/10 11:46 AM
Let me know if you do, I found it extremely relaxing and our lecturer was quick to dispel the myths about hypnosis that we see on TV shows.
Posted By: timesavvyattorneys Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 01/15/10 08:23 PM
In times of stress, just think happy thoughts. Feel positive vibes. Bill Jawitz
Posted By: Aiyana_1680 Re: Tips to control Mind Stress - 01/16/10 08:34 AM
Good tips are given. Nice information has been shared. Stress is faced by all persons in this world. When i was suffering from office stress i was looking for good hypnosis at that time i found this site www.thoughtsbecomereality.co.uk they provided me good tip and the best meditation program and how to reduce the stress. It was helpful for me.
© BellaOnline Forums