logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Hi; Thank you for your advice_ Re: Michelle,but I used to have the HTML code enabled before and now is off. Anyway.. Leslie you are wonderful and so prompt. However Now all my comments on your blog go directly to trash/ spam and I used to have a watermark which I no longer have when I post comments. This is getting very annonying.. Please advice if you know how to fix this problem on your blog.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Good evening, thank you for responding to my post;)
There are a lot of hearsay pertaining to what you should and should not do with regarding your Tarot deck. I've always heard that the cards should be kept in a black cloth to protect them from outside energies since black tends to be a blocker just like hemitite repels negativity; sort of the same concept. To be honest with you, it is different and individualized for each reader as to what they do with their deck. Just like with the handling of the deck by others. Some readers have the querent shuffle the cards and others don't allow anyone to touch them. As a word of caution, if you do let others handle your deck, you should cleanse them by either smudging them with incense, place a crystal in the pouch with your deck or some have even sprinkled salt on their cards as a means to cleanse them. Ultimately, the choice is yours. My best advice to you would be for you to do whatever feels right for you personally. If you feel a need to cleanse your deck then by all means do whatever you feel led to do.

I too keep my deck in a pouch, although mine is not black it actually has poinsetta leaves on it and is red/white. I really don't think it matters much as far as the color of the pouch goes. I was given the pouch and later on down the road discovered it was a perfect fit for my cards so I used it without worrying too much over there being a negative effect. After all, it is all in the intent and being a more positive-minded person anyway so I was never too concerned with it being any other way than I perceived it to be;)

However, I will say that if you are around negative individuals especially those who are closed-minded, then I would keep them put away out of view to avoid being harassed as some people tend to do with things they cannot understand and to prevent their negativity from affecting you personally. Aside from that, do what you feel is right for you personally in your own heart, for it is the intent that you give everything that matters anyway;)

Have a most pleasant week and many blessings!

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Good evening Biancat, my sincerest apologies for not being around this weekend when you tried to contact me and typically I keep everything up and running on my computer so it always shows me online. I know that you are frustrated and after doing some looking into things I found out that some of the settings were wrong as I've just recently installed this blog. I had another one but it was a freebie that got updated to a paid version and I couldn't do anything with it except for delete it and start over. I'm not sure where I had my old website ExpandingSelfAwareness.com listed in my profile but recently I had to let it go as I have way too many projects going on to deal with it too;) I'll have to track that down too now and figure out where it is listed to prevent others from going to a dead link. I again apologize as I have not gotten everything updated since I let that domain go last month. I'll go now and fix the settings for you so they won't go to spam anymore. I see your messages by the way, they are awaiting me to verify if it's spam or not; so all is not lost! Thank you for being patient and hopefully the new settings will help prevent future issues but if you have any more problems do not hesitate to let me know! Thanks for letting me know of the problems I certainly do appreciate it! Have a pleasant week and many blessings!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: Biancat
Hi;

Thank you for your advice_ Re: Michelle,but I used to have the HTML code enabled before and now is off.

Anyway.. Leslie you are wonderful and so prompt. However Now all my comments on your blog go directly to trash/ spam and I used to have a watermark which I no longer have when I post comments.

This is getting very annonying..
Please advice if you know how to fix this problem on your blog.

Biancat,

when you are referring to a blog - are you talking about BellaOnline's site or something personal that Leslie has? (this is confusing me a bit).

I'm one of the training managers here at BellaOnline, so I'm trying to figure out why/if you are having problems here.

It looks to me as if you are a brand new forum poster. Under your name it lists only 5 posts, and when I look at your history there are only 3 - I am assuming the other 2 were deleted because they were considered spam by our head moderator (they were the ones advertising for your Tarot reading business - and so would fall under our spam policies)

You might check your settings under "My Stuff" to see if yor HTML settings are turned on or off. If you are using a new user name - then HTML is by default turned "off" - you have to turn it on. That may be where the problem lies.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Thank you Michelle for offering to help assist Biancat with her forum posting issues hopefully it will be resolved soon! Again, thanks for your help, great having you here!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I have trouble with the Court Cards. I just go blank sometimes when doing a reading and get a CC. Any suggestions on how to learn these difficult cards? Thank you

Sarah Redhawk
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I love history on just about anything. I used to work with the Tarot cards, but have not done so for years. Where did the Tarot originate from? What culture?

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Dear Sarah and Phyllis, these are both wonderful questions that many others may also be wondering. I will provide an in depth discussion in regards to these topics as soon as I get a chance. I have just finished working on a 29 page report I had to write for an Internet Marketer and am totally exhausted mentally! Although I could easily shout information off the top of my head on these specific questions, I do not feel I'd be providing you with the best possible explanation and opt to do so at a later time once I've gotten some much needed rest. I've been up for the last 2 consecutive days working on this project that needed done asap. I'm all tapped out, so to speak;) I probably won't get to your answer today but I have no real obligations this week going on with my work (because I'm ahead of schedule thank goodness) except the typical housework that needs to be dealt with; so it shouldn't pose any real distractions preventing me from answering you in a timely manner. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience! I will get back to you as soon as I get a chance. Have a wonderful evening!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.