logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Good evening fellow members of the Tarot Forum. As I was following up with a recent post, I was thinking I should offer an open invitation for suggestions of Tarot Topic Ideas that you would be interested in seeing here at the Tarot Forum.

Thus far since I took on the role of being Editor of the Tarot Site, the only topic of discussion recently has been clarification of received readings. There's nothing wrong with that and I don't mind helping find clarification, but is that the only purpose you see here at the Tarot Forum? Are there any particular things regarding the Tarot you'd like to discuss openly here?

I only ask these questions out of concern and wondering why there isn't a very large response in the forum. I know that there are a considerable amount of views but very little interaction. Thank you for those who do interact, as well as, those who take the time to view! But for this to be an informative forum based upon what you, the members, want I need your help providing what you want to see here. I cannot align your needs entirely without your suggestions.

I want this forum to help positively assist you in your study of "The Path Of The Tarot". I want each of you to feel comfortable coming here to discuss your course of study, any questions you may have pertaining to any aspect of the Tarot, clarification of cards/readings, etc. Or even if you have some handy tips or tricks that make interpreting the cards easier please feel free to pass on that knowledge to others whom I'm sure would appreciate it!

The main thing I'd like to point out here is that you will NEVER have to worry about being judged by the amount of knowledge you have nor lack of. It doesn't matter what part of the process of learning you are at, we are all students learning. There should be no fear of competition or being harassed by anyone; as this is not permitted here nor tolerated by BellaOnline.com

So please, whatever you inhibitions or uncertainty that keeps you from participating in the Tarot Forum, place aside and I ask you to take a leap of faith. This forum is of no use to anyone if it does not serve it's purpose. Again, I invite you to speak up and let me know what you'd like to see here that would make you want to participate and become more active.

I ask these things out of the highest respect and from genuinely want to help you enhance your understanding of the Tarot. That is what I'm here for! Many blessings and looking forward to hearing from each of you!

Last edited by Leslie - Tarot Editor; 09/30/09 05:02 AM.

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
I'd love to know some of the background on Tarot. I can tell I need to spend some time on your site smile

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Good Afternoon Diana, thank you very much for your response and suggestion; that is very helpful to me in knowing what kind of content to provide.

I will start implementing pertinent information regarding the history and background of the Tarot asap!

Again, I appreciate your reply! Have a most wondrous day and Many Blessings!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
S
Gecko
Gecko
S
Thank you for your message. I feel like I can come out of my shell now. I have been doing Tarot for about a year now. I am also an insomniac so get up at 3:00AM usually and do readings. I guess me general question is the issue of reversal cards. Should one be concerned with reversal cards or try to learn them right along with the regular deck? I'm having difficulty understanding exactly how the reversal system works in Tarot. The books I have do a very poor job explaining how to learn the reversal of each card in the deck. Any suggestions on how to deal with reversals?
Thank you and glad to have you aboard. smile

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Dear SpiritualArtist,

I appreciate your message and even more so the fact that you feel comfortable enough now to come out of your shell! To me that is fantastic news! Insomnia is a very common ascension symptom you are expanding and ascending at such a high vibratory rate that you cannot go any further until your body acclimates to the heightened energy levels. Therefore, it is required for you to be in the here and now, in the physical, being wide awake and dealing with insomnia tends to keep us in the physical. This will pass.

Reversals are a great question! Thanks for bringing it up!;) Some individuals read each card's reversal differently but most usually they are considered a negative downside to the meaning of the card in upright position. Some people don't read them or consider their representing anything in a reading. I for one usually keep in mind when I see a card reversed that there is negative energies surrounding the situation that this is usually in what aspect of the person's life there is conflict or discord. When there are a multitude of reversals in a reading the person generally is missing the point all together in the lessons they are supposed to be learning in their individual lives. In a process of decay from which new strengths and awareness will be formed and acknowledged so that they may begin anew in a more positive light.

I will continue with this discussion at another time more thoroughly but at present, I should really be working on a report that is needing finished that my boss has been waiting for;) Hope you have a fantastic weekend! And looking forward to continuing upon this journey together learning and exploring the Tarot.

Last edited by Leslie - Tarot Editor; 10/02/09 12:11 AM.

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
B
B
Hi; I tried to post here as I did in the past at bellaonline, however both my html and UBB code have been disabled. Also as I go through sites certain pages are being removed- ex. PDF files as well as Utube files. It seems very hard to do anything around here. Thanks

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I am sorry that you are having difficulties with the site. I will fwd your message to the website owner who deals with issues such as this. I know that some changes had been made to the site perhaps this is an error that she isn't aware of as we were told to keep our eyes open for any issues after the updates. I will send your message to her and see if she can fix the problem for you or what we need to do to solve the problem. Thanks for being patient! Have a most wonderful weekend!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
You must have already made a certain number of posts before you can use UBB in the forums (HTML doesn't work at all). This is to cut down on spammers blasting us with ads.

You only have 4 posts under your name - have you re-registered under a new name?

We had to take down YouTube links because YouTube said we did. They could have sued us if we had not. We can only point people to the pages now.

I don't remember ever using a PDF file on here before, so cannot speak to that.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Hey Leslie, Good luck to you. I only dabble with my tarot deck. More for lack of time that I don't do it more. However, I read that your tarot deck should only be handled by the owner/reader, and that it should be placed in a purple cloth. This all has to do with the decks energies. I received mine as a gift and they are stored in a shimmering purple drawstring sack. Have you ever gone to facade.com?

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
I'm generally up until late and don't usually go to bed until 2:00 am, if "SpirtualArtist" cares to do my reading at that time, I'm willing. (She can practice interpretting reversals.) ;) I'm patient and there is no pressure. Just an offer.

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.