Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I just had a flash hit me this morning when I woke up. Of all the things I have predicted to come to pass I hope this is the one that's absolutely wrong! You have no idea...

Anyway, if anyone has ever had a child you knew in your heart that the task they were trying to take on was destined not to go well for them, but you gave them well meaning words to distract them from the impending failure and felt the experience would be good for them in the end and as a parent and out of love encouraged them anyway to do their best, that�s what came through, BUT minus the love part.

What came through went something like the words people hear would make them feel like someone cares about them, the planet, etc. giving them guidance in an unfair situation (they interpret this as love & genuineness). However, they (the govt.) know that this will not turn out well for them and continue to distract them with words and artificial enemies and unfairness - playing into particular "emotional states."

What happens then is they encourage the people not to focus on the things that worry them, whether it's something from the past or finances, unemployment, how much they make, etc. telling them it�s all going to be "ok" and everything will be more fair when everything is said and done.

What�s really happening is they are giving a sort of "wink-wink" that it�s ok - you've struggled, etc. and to spend little, and if you can�t pay your bills or afford your food that�s o.k. too because help is on the way!

The idea is something like, little by little groups of people give up or quit working and paying their bills causing MORE businesses to go out of business. As businesses fall like apples from a tree, the gov�t picks them up and takes them as their own with the goal being to have control over everything without coming out and saying they want control or have plans to take over everything - it just happens and there will be people for a while, until this system falls - which it does, that continue to believe up until the day they die, like a submissive marriage, that their comrades mean well and had a terrible situation that befell, THEM. It�s like a religion to these people. They just going to believe because that�s their belief. They won�t want to give it up or consider anything, no matter how obvious it is that their belief has holes in it.

There will also be and this is the �health� part ; gov�t health care, data information. It will all now be in one location. Just as you might fear getting audited for taxes, your day to day everything will now be audited and be able to be accessed at any given time. Any health concerns, including your teenagers, past relationships, etc. you might have once been able to keep disclosed or private (really personal information, mistakes, life threatening illnesses) will now be accessed and utilized by whomever is on the other side of the retrieving table. I think, to speed things up, they end up putting all of this stuff on chips. I can�t fathom this so it�s hard to interpret - usually interpretation comes by having the feeling or having gone through something yourself and you pick up that energy when someone is having a reading.

My timelines are crossed - or possibly it is only some people end up having these chips while others resist them. On a separate note. As far some people having the idea of the gov�t supplying everything they could ever need & why this particular system comes crashing down is, whether you are an immigrant entering into the u.s. already here or have an idea of how the gov�t will take care of all your needs, think of it as you would a piece of cheese. One wedge of cheese and billions upon billions of mice clinging on to it. It�s that simple. You will want to bring with you, if you�re coming into this country or are already here, skills, especially having to do with food and survival. As things get even tougher, civil wars and race superiority will compete for whatever it is that�s left.

I always get emotional in Albuquerque, NM - everytime....i can't tell you how many tylenal I've gone through.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/11/09 09:42 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Thanks so much for sharing with us Elleise! Your flashes are very parallel to dreams, premonitions, etc that I and many others are experiencing all over the Country.

I'm also praying hard this does not come to pass. However, with all the confirmations I already have, I'm certainly not ignoring the possibility and preparing just in case.

Recently I saw a clip on a news show of a woman ecstatic over the President's election. Her comment was "now I won't have to pay my mortgage or my car payment!" She was apparently under the delusion the government will be providing for all her needs.

Being from a military family, I can certainly vouch for the fact, the government can not possibly meet everyone's needs. Personal responsibility, basic skills, thriftfullness, knowledge, and networking will be the qualities necessary for survival. We need to learn how to take care of ourselves and each other, exactly as Native Americans and Pioneers did.

Our autonomy as a nation has already been sacrificed through our massive debt, funded by the rest of the world. Any further spending will most probably bankrupt our country, at which time all hand-outs, subsidies, and benefits will come to a screeching halt. This is what we are preparing for, just in case. Many of my friends are not in a financial position to be able to prepare. This makes it all the more important for us, so that we can help them if needed.

Do you have any inclinations on a possible time frame from your "flash" or was it too general?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had a huge wave of insomnia over the weekend. What struck me as I was on the internet was there are people feeling isolated or alone - scared, insecure, etc. about the fears they have about the ere of what's surfacing - the economy (but they don't lable it or bring it up...more like a "feeling") and more importantly, what's not in the headlines.

These are young people too and what I've always experienced is that young people have an access still - something that hasn't died out in regards to instinct. But these young people say that they are experiencing in the schools, socially, etc. their friends all feel nothing will happen and have a mind set of not wanting to hear about anything too taxing. Going with the flow seems to be something they are subjected to in trying to simply "Be."

What strikes me even more is - if you've ever seen something of a trend - fashion, Hollywood, etc. and everyone is all hot about something - that's what's going on now. People are really feeling afraid to say what's on their mind or pressured to do the "zen" thing.

There's a time for complacentcy and a time to lay it out which some already do, loudly and on the line. The sacrifice of indifference, at least at this point will have more consequence that you'll ever want to look back on, at least in spirit.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/12/09 11:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
The sacrifice of indifference, I'm afraid is not the only one. Those blindly following the crowd, and those who are ill prepared will be affected, just as harshly as those who choose not to pay attention, and remain indifferent, for whatever reasons.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've refered to this as "Sheaple." Following the herds infront of you...

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I know I'll be borrowing that word at some point! Do you want a footnote for creative credit?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks...lol. It seems appropriate though.

You know - someone made a really fabulous analogy and in a lot less words than I.

He spoke of what I've observed with welfare and how some people brag about how the gov. pays for their utilities, food, rent, etc. and how they could work, but why? It will only reduce the "free" money they get that the taxpayers give to them.

Well, I used the analogy of the mice and cheese, he uses a boat scenerio. The gov. doesn't make any money - not a penny! You, if you work make their money for them.

He goes on to say, we're all in one boat, no matter how you slice it with petty, race this or that. The people sucking the money off the gov. funds we give them puts holes in the boat. The people that fix those holes are sick and tired of paying the lazy way and are closing up shop.

Remember back when I felt "People will stop paying their taxes?" Wa-la. And man is this just the beginning. This isn't even 1/70th of what the people sucking on the system are going to be getting. There is no money if the tax payers don't give it to the gov. That's it.

The other way people will refuse to give the gov. money is, those who have independant businesses are going to all at one time, refuse. This isn't including the few that start this trend. There will be those who sacrifice and be in the headlines as examples. Guess what again? This only infuriates the workers and they all do it and the system won't be able to contain it all. This is when the free ride stops, right in wherever those tracks are at the time and goes bust.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/13/09 01:20 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I must have missed this icp. I do agree the gov won't be able to do it all. We, if we allow ourselves to see it, have probably already seen some signs of it. Could come in the form of Civil Service not getting their checks on time, etc. financial troubles all the way around, really, but there are significant signs and not one bill or another stops it.

On a positive note though, the people who REALLY need the finances, food, etc., not the people getting everything paid for for free - they'll pretty much be on their own or be in the midst of a ruckus (sp) as people fight over what they can get their hands on, the ones that really can't fend for themselves get help from those around them. Humanity rises and takes over for what the gov. doesn't.

The pipe-dream of Mortgages, gas, food, utilities, big-screen tv's. Sorry - but that one dies. your suggestions of gardening and fending and networking help more than just a few or personal households. These are the ones that end up rising up and we almost go back to this way of living, outside of the political "green" it just works for the people and they end up doing it and on a more unitarian note. It's the happy ending people are wondering about.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Oh, one last thing. Any immediate help the majority of people feeling "entitled" to a hands up receive... well, they get it but on a very short-term lvevel and end up blowing (in a big way too) right on through it! To them it's never goning to be enough - that's just how it plays out. But, it's just for a little while though or what comes to me, anyway as less than 7-12 years. To me that's short term over the long haul. It tempers out over those years, though. It's a little here and there (in the green) and then it pales like a falling star or comet. They are none the better for it and have nothing left to build on.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I am really sensing a bust -

Somewhere, you'd have to start back in or on page 1 (back n may) but in there, I sense Obama is or has grey hair and the faces of those that cheered slowly faded and couldn't interpret at the time what the "short - term" thing was. It feels bitter sweet at this point.

There really is so much here.

It feels like even though things come through, people really aren't ready, quite yet to hear it - they need an adjustment period. Well, consider yourselves adjusted. This is it. What that means to each person is in fact personal, but - none the less, it's here. This is the energy that a lot of people are feeling lately...awakenness (i know that's not a word).

Michelle has her own issues but is being called upon to plead on her ability to reach sympathy's (kind of like a soap opera) is the best way to describe it and mean no disrespect, truly, but that's what comes through. It's not just me or other's like me that are sensitive, they've just been asleep - see? People are awake now - there is a stirring.

Something happens, the people won't like and will initially feel disheartened (that's initially) the others will feel "hurray" but will be absolutely disappointed with what's in the hand - to a point there is no "I told you so." It just chokes you up and you'll feel bad but you've got to help the person in front of you or at least in the facinity.

We get attacked, but it's not war per se - it's almost stupidity or unpreparedness and is quickly fixed. But...ther's always a but wall

There is a grouping of other govs or countries and our monies are combined or (arg this is hard) they are wanTing to be one???????? To me I don't care but it's not what it seems - it's about something much larger.

Just think of this as my personal diary. I have to write it somewhere and hopefully it helps some.

The race thing - this is wierd! But when I focuss on Obama - he's neutered or neutral. He's playing both sides. I promise on my honor that's what I get. I don't see color - I only see or feel attitude or Soul.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.