Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Anti-aging is concerned with discovering and applying therapies to modify, alleviate or slow the progressive afflictions associated with aging.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
For me, the best anti-aging solution is to keep a beautiful smile everyday... :)

Amoeba
Amoeba
I agree with above comment. If you want to do that in the most natural way, just eat healthy and exercise. And also another factor in aging, is 'stress'. Live a healthy life and smile more often. Frowning can cause wrinkles around the eyes.

It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well - Rene Descartes
G
G
We all know that obvious to help maintain a younger appearance, stay out of the sun, dont smoke, reduce stress, etc. Those things are great but lets get down deep. Emerging research reveals that we may be able to influence the biological aging process in very possitive ways. Vivix is breakthrough in cellular anti-aging. It's all natural supplement. Clinically tested key ingredients. It protects and repairs DNA It Positively impacts genetic regulators It promotes mitochondrial biogenesis It slows advanced glycation end-product (AGE) protein formation Also...supports heart health, brain health and cardiovascular function, enhanced immunity, amd joint health.

G
G
We all know that obvious to help maintain a younger appearance, stay out of the sun, dont smoke, reduce stress, etc. Those things are great but lets get down deep. Emerging research reveals that we may be able to influence the biological aging process in very possitive ways. Vivix is breakthrough in cellular anti-aging. It's all natural supplement. Clinically tested key ingredients. It protects and repairs DNA It Positively impacts genetic regulators It promotes mitochondrial biogenesis It slows advanced glycation end-product (AGE) protein formation Also...supports heart health, brain health and cardiovascular function, enhanced immunity, amd joint health.

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I much need anti aging treatment and thanks for sharing some beautiful suggestion to me..

M
M
I don't wanna look old just because me getting older. I heard that with a good Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle Cream,we could shave 10 or even 15 years off your perceived appearance.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 04/06/10 02:46 PM.
Y
Y
woo,, good idea, i will do it now.

Last edited by Beauty B's; 09/14/09 02:02 PM.
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Your all three topics are useful. i like it.

P
P
Thank you. I am heading over there now.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.