logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24
Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
If you log on to the Cars.gov website and accept the "terms of agreement" from that point forward - Your computer is considered a FEDERAL COMPUTER SYSTEM! It becomes the property of the U.S. gov't and can be monitored, audited, copied and even siezed at any time and given to authorized officials, both DOMESTIC and FORIEGN!

Eleise, this sounded so outrageous that I couldn't resist checking it out. I think I found the Glen Beck program you might have gotten this info from? Where he uses a laptop he took from somebody's office (wow, nice, huh?) because he would never use his own to log into CARS.gov as a car dealer (not as a car owner who wants to trade their car in, as he clearly states that he is posing as both simultaniously)? Then he attempts to show the audience how the dealership would go to log on to CARS, but would first need to agree to the terms and conditions that you mentioned.

So, I went to the CARS.gov site, and for the consumer, there is no log in - only info about how the program works. I'm not sure how Beck was able to pose as a dealer in order to have access to this [still alleged]info (as one would apparently have to in order to read the terms and conditions for a dealer) but I remain unconvinced that his demonstration was legit. If it were, what sane car dealer would go near it- and how long would the program actually last? I feel it's a ploy to instill fear in people who already deeply mistrust Obama and his programs - to the point where they are too afraid to check them out for themselves. We must all be wary of such fear/confusion tactics, for our own state of health and well being. smile

Something else I feel is important to contemplate is that spying on citizens via computers was implemented by GWB years ago. Also, his means of governing has led us to our current state of affairs - one that Obama only just inherited a matter of months ago. Just a moment of lucid retrospection in these times of heightened fear and mistrust.

I do understand everyone's concerns here, so please don't get me wrong. When it comes to politics, it is nearly impossible to completely trust our leaders, no matter who they are. I support Obama, but am watching him with open eyes. Time will tell what he is truly about, but I feel it is far too soon to tell whether he will be able to clean up the mess he landed in, or make matters worse. For me, I have trust that all which transpires is meant to be - all simply is what it is, and we are each a part of the whole.

Shannon

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Shannon,

Actually, my husband pulled up a PDF file that had the "Federal Government Property" stint. I didn't retrieve the information or follow the person Glenn Beck. I'm not really much of a follower actually.

This was all in reference to Obama saying no tax hikes for the middle/low class. I felt maybe in May or June that this was false. I had only heard recently that it won't be just the $250,000. + getting tax increases. My husband hadn't heard the tax increase news on the middle and lower income class and threw in the Cars.gov information, which I didn't believe until I saw it for myself.

Normally I don't follow politics GWB or otherwise and don't feel any politician alone gifts problems in the "workforce". If information finds me and something clicks with what I've felt prior (several months to a few years, then I will get more information to try and put the pieces together). If that makes sense for you. If I do it the otherway around, I start thinking. Intuition/feelings and thinking are two entirely different things.

After your mentioning Glenn Beck though, I couldn't find what you were refering to but a bunch of youtube videos. In looking at these, his point is very clear though. If you are an administrator and you process and accept the terms of the application you, your employees and any information put onto these computers by any other users that ulitize a computer through that system is considered Federal Government Property

What this particular person "Glenn Beck" appears to be saying, at least to me anyway is what on earth are they thinking? Business is business and once you process or enter into this particular application, your rights to everything personal, equiptment, records having nothing to do with the application (all files) becomes property of authorities, both foriegn and domestic. Foriegn also seems to upset this person because he is American and appears to be fighting for his country. Whether he's a good guy or bad guy, I haven't a clue. I'd have to start looking into Glenn Beck.

The site of Glenn Beck is a place I'm going to start though. Now I guess I'm involved, lol and have put a few links to his website for anyone else who would like to hear his information about what's going on as well. Here is his site address for those people and anyone else who is following this forum.

Glenn Beck Website

I did notice he seems to have a really interesting book out though called Common Sense If I'm really up for a challenge I may do a book review on it. It seems to draw attention to corruption of the entire government and not just Democrats or Republicans. I can usually spot a fan of one or the other a mile away. For this I respect him and am actually looking forward to reading it. If I can just get to a bookstore, lol. I'm on the road in the middle of nowhere...

It's nice you are keeping an eye on Obama, however, I think what is to be is already in the course of happening. We'll just have to wade through it as best we can.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/04/09 06:21 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I forgot, you also asked why would any administrator or dealorship enter into such a program?

Pretty much because the economy is continuing to tank. Car lots simply aren't moving and the dealorships aren't bringing in any income - I'm talking slower than snail pace. I know this from personal insight into speaking with the dealorships and their opinion of the economy. Their opinion is people are afraid to buy right now. So, the reason behind their accepting the terms of agreement is to bring in some money vs. very-very little if that at all.

The "Cash for Clunkers" is pushing the people "on the fence" to go ahead and spend or borrow that $15,000 - $40,000 because they feel even if they keep the car a year or two they can flip it or re-sell and it makes them feel good to see a dollar amount given to them in addition to rebates. It's a bit of psychological play on the mindset of the people wanting to spend but are hesitant and the businesses that desperately need the income.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/04/09 06:41 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Ah. Yes, yes, I do see it. Because I don't know Glen Beck I honestly didn't put any merit to what he was saying. You know how it is - anyone can say anything and many people will believe it, based on many things. Like what you mentioned previously about Obama not being an American citizen - that one took off like wildfire, and though it has been long proven very publicly that he is an American, the fire still burns. Also, the manner in which Beck made his point was overly sensational in a highly Right Wing and political manner, which to me usually spells "untrue." In these instances, I need convincing. smile

I did a little more probing, and, again according to Beck, the wording of the Terms of Application has now been changed, due to his program. I do concur that the fact that the government ownership clause was in there in the first place is awfully strange. And wrong. And I wonder why it was in there - what purpose would it truly serve? But then, the more I wonder, the more I remind myself that government has always been corrupt. It's certainly nothing new that secret motives are, and always have been, carried out without the citizens' knowledge or consent. It's what government is all about, no matter what the continent, country or party.

Yes, I do totally understand the distinction between intuition and thought, and appreciate your process. I guess where I come from is an overall understanding that what will be, will be, and I'm not bombarded with the images that you are faced with daily, and forced to confront and reconcile with. This must be a troubling process a great deal of the time. I can understand why you and many others become overwhelmed with feelings of wanting to move to another country! Yet, all countries have corrupt governments, and while issues may vary, eventually they will wear one down. That's why so many people from other countries come to America - to escape their own oppressive governments.

It's funny, because friends of mine lived in Ireland during the Bush Administration, but now feel more of a sense of comfort in the US since Obama was elected, and will remain here - at least for now.

In the Tao, we practice being in the world, not of the world, and I sometimes stray away from this philosophy when I find myself affected by other's fear of reality - of the reality of the darker side of humanity. Yes, government corruption is real - yet so is nature and silence and the vast universe free of humanity and games of control. I do at times feel compelled to remind those in fear to rest back into a place free of the horrors which affect them. To sway their attention toward the reality of beauty to balance out and offset the pain they feel. Remember that governments gain strength from citizens fear and feelings of oppression - it is all just a large scale game that we can choose to join or step away from. Mostly, I choose to lean toward the light, with the awareness that the dark comes from the same source. Then all becomes one - as all is one. And worries become obsolete. Yes?

Shannon

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Shannon

I am glad to hear from you again and even more glad to hear that Glenn Beck has done some good in keeping an eye on the �written impact� of something that has attempted to get through the loops.

I have other visions and feelings that are on a larger scale pertaining to all of the changes and bills that are being passed related to them. From the depths of my soul I feel no one in this country knows, has seen or will see the full scope of those quite yet. It comes to me that very few actually knows what�s in those bills, not even the party of the party that�s passing them. If some do know, they�ll not say anything as they won�t want to be on the �outs� with the party that�s in right now or be cowardly objectified as a �racist� for pointing out the obvious. So, as you can see, yes, Glenn Beck�s non-complacency does make me feel better and I�m grateful for your post.

We have something else in common though. My husband is from Ireland and so was my ex-husband. I�m not sure how I managed to do that, but�Anyway, one was complacent but always looking for a fight. He was very unsettled on the inside yet professed Buddhism. The other extremely open in heart and mind, very hard working - no short cuts ever and relinquishes his credentials. You can probably guess which one is the �ex.�, lol. Even so neither of them feel comforted that Obama is in office, but neither really looked to one man to fix their problems or all of history.

As far as friends and people around us that agree with us, well I find we usually surround ourselves with a reality that truly reflects what it is we ourselves feel comforted by or are ready to embark upon when we are ready to graduate from what we currently define as our beliefs at that particular moment in our lives. True relationships withstand the changes while others fade away to other�s that hold their truths as well. For myself, hard work hands down, regardless of your background whether you are male, female, black, white, Bolivian, Polish, Hispanic, etc. All of us have seen desperate times and have backgrounds of pain, poverty and hate somewhere in our lineage.

However, pretty much since I can remember from childhood on up most of the people I was attracted to and am currently surrounded by, share stories of how they started with nothing and now have their own business or are retired without taking money or complaining to get it. That�s just my personal �thing� if you will. I personally am not attracted to or respect people or groups that wine with the attitude of a hand out. My brother is just the opposite. He very much is happy to receive free anything. That is his prerogative. He has a beautiful heart and I love him. We agree to disagree. He is very much in favor of Obama. I do have some friends that are in betweeners, but as of now no one really thanking the universe for the man. As with my brother, we�ll just have to agree to disagree, that too is part of this world as �one.�

The TOA ( that�s on a clairvoyant topic). My personal take on it as well as other faiths, beliefs and religions is that each person interprets what someone else before them presented them. That�s it. I believe we start out with what we are taught by our parents and go from there with the experiences we have had ourselves which also affects us on a personal level, thus incorporating them into the translation we carry in our hearts as to what we think we believe at that given point in time. No one is right - no one is wrong, we�re all a little bit right and are usually very much in the wrong in terms of what we understand in this Universe in its entirety.

In terms of living as one of �One - the world/Universe.� Yes, we are all of one. Very much like a tapestry. That is my belief. Each of our energies are intertwined on some level. However, when there is a crack or tattered weave within that tapestry, if the tapestry as a whole were to become complacent, it would dim, sag and desolve eventually.

The reason for this particular forum, specifically, is pretty much to talk about intuitions, visions and dreams so people would have somewhere to go and get whatever it is off their chest. If someone reading the posts finds information along the way, such as yourself that affirms the feelings or even just helps to make sense of what it is they can�t quite put their finger on, we discuss it here. This isn�t really a forum to convert Democrats or Republicans. There is probably more fluency for that in the political forums.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had a dream and what is significant is that both my husband and I woke at the same time and swapped dreams. In fact I rose first/sat up in bed and he propped himself on his side and we both said at the same time, "I just had the wildest dream..."

They weren't exact but the themes were. The last things we spoke about were liposuction and cosmetic surgery.

His dream was about Rome and he was a soldier that had taken the fall for what set the breach of Roman Empire - contract off. Basically, the beginning of the fall.

For me, my dream was a young child, tan skin, dark hair and a mother on her knees holding on to him with his hands by his side and expressionless face.

He said, "The last hour they will mix words of hate as to devoid the people of the truth."

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Well that's a powerful and pertinent statement, and very descriptive of what's going on.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
When I woke up, i woke in a state of panic. you know where you sit up in bed with your eyes wide open which happen to be the only things that move.

I'm getting more about the riots as well. They may be popping up here and there, but they escalate. The gov't tries to keep up, maybe even making some examples to keep people in line, but the people end up being pushed beyond their limits over running the system. Race matters little when this happens, black, white, spanish, jewish - color won't matter, none will be special. You push and what comes back at you ends up being like someone pulling the pin 2 feet in front of you.

Health care - i know it's a big deal right now and this sounds nuts, but it feels all of this is an implementation for some type of chip that tracks people. I had a dream where lines were being formed and there were different color jumpers designating something. We had chips and something we pass through read them.

Oh, they tell us the chips are good for us and can end up saving our lives. That's how people end up being open to them.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/18/09 11:58 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
If you've never read Orwell's book 1984, right now might be a pretty good time. It will probably scare the bejeebers out of you with the pertinent parallels.

The intense radicalism, personal attacks, conflicting statements are driving me nuts. I feel very strongly we are heading rapidly towards a breaking point, and I don't think it's going to be pretty.

The need to prepare is urgent and constant. The one unkown - What am I to prepare for?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
For me, in terms of preparing is having to do with a majority of people who end up grasping in survival at some point.

They become reliant on a system that ends up failing and because they've never developed self control/boundaries or skills to acquire or build resources of their own, they simply start taking what isn't theirs and the people who did know how to build and survive with hard work begin pushing back. They've had enough. People begin killing that have never killed before. They've held back enough and start taking these people down. Supressed anger rises and there isn't a structure that can contain any order. A money system is either replaced altogether or falls and has to be rebuilt.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.