logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
OP Offline
F
As a cookie lover, I'm always curious to know... what your favorite cookie is.

Mine is homemade oatmeal cookies and I'm always trying a new recipe and/or variation.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Oh I agree with you, one of my fav. cookies is the oatmeal cookies, how about iced oatmeal cookies! Yum

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Shark
Shark
Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies. It smells so good in the kitchen when they're baked. smile

Shark
Shark
Another one of my favorite cookies is homemade pinwheel cookies we usually had them at Christmas. I could eat those suckers any time.

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Oh yes, ladies those are all good too! Let's just face it there are not toom any cookies that we all couldn't like, right?

My fav. time is at Christmas time, gathering the kids, making tons of cookies, and making an ungodly mess!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
Shark
Shark
M
Christmas is my favorite time to Mary. I've been in charge of the cookie baking detail since I was a kid and I still love making all kinds of cookies to share with family and friends. I'm hoping to re-establish my tradition of hosting a holiday cookie swap this year too.

Right now I'm having fun with no bake cookie recipes, many of which I haven't had in decades :-)

Martha McKinnon
F
F
Homemade chocolate chip, and also snickerdoodles! Those are so good.

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
You know Martha, with the state of the economy, it would be great to do more homemade things to give as gifts. Cookie exchanges are great- a return to a time lost only a short time ago!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
M
my favorite cookie is Marranitos...ist simple and easy...ist liek gingerbread but little or no ginger at all, its spicy flavor comes from the molasses.ist so good... INGREDIENTS * 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar * 1/4 cup shortening * 1 egg * 1/4 cup milk * 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract * 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon * 1 cup unsulfured molasses * 6 cups all-purpose flour * 1 egg, beaten DIRECTIONS 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. 2. In a large bowl, cream together brown sugar and shortening until smooth. Mix in 1 egg, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the baking soda, cinnamon, and molasses. Mix in flour until the dough is stiff enough to roll out. 3. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into cookies using a pig shaped cookie cutter. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Brush the remaining beaten egg over the tops of the cookies. 4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the centers of the cookies appear dry and edges are lightly browned. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Warm and gooey chocolate toll house chip cookies.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Karen - Desserts 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.