Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
OP Offline
S

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
The University of Alabama has degrees online now! Very acceptable! I am not sure if they have specifically accounting, but go to the websites of any known Land Based school and you might be shocked to see what they offer online now.

I'm starting grad school in the fall at UA in Family Financial Planning and Counseling.

Last edited by Stephanie L Watson; 06/19/09 09:44 PM.

Stephanie Watson
Weight Loss Editor

S
OP Offline
S
Well, I searched the website of Alabama University, but didn't found any of the degree in Accounting. Still searching for it :(

M
M
I heard that CalUniversity.edu is one among online universities which offers affordable, quality education that will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to obtain the career you desire. You can choose among one of the programs they offer, say Masters or Doctorate.

Last edited by markh; 06/26/09 04:58 AM.
J
J
Suzane, you can also look for the universities like University of Phoenix or National American University. They provide online degree in accounting - associate, bachelors as well as masters. As fas as CalUniversity.edu is concerned, please check whether they provide the degree you desire for.

S
OP Offline
S
I have checked this CalUniversity.edu , there is no such accounting degree provided by this university. Please help me in clearing my doubts.

N
N
Online degree programs are easy to pursue and nothing to doubt about the syllabus. You can directly request the university authorities about the course details. They will provide you with insights about the program you are interested in. You can browse thedegreeexperts.com Detailed info about the accounting degree and many more degrees is available on this site.

A
A
Suzane - I firmly believe in seeking the advice of your colleagues in determining the reputability of a distance learning education. For instance, some companies care simply about the title, and accredidation. Others do have opinions about certain universities offerings. Ask around your company to see what others have done to get a better idea of what may be frowned upon - or encouraged.

Andrea Andrews
S
OP Offline
S

N
N
Your updates will really help people out here to browse a quality link. Stay in touch.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patricia PN - DL Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.