Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 46 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 45 46
C
Gecko
Gecko
C
The robins are back! Have been watching them pull worms out of my vegetable garden area. It's recently been tilled so their having a hay day.

Saw a bald eagle carrying building materials to it's nest. There's a nesting pair on the land that belongs to our neighbor. The nest is in a great big sycamour tree.

The woodpeckers are working over the dead trees and hopefully building a nest in the sycamour behind our house.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I miss seeing the robins come back in the spring. When I lived in the Pacific Northwest, that was a joyous sign of Spring - seeing the robins come back. Here in Nevada, we live in the migratory zone that stretches from way up north, Alaska I think, to the way down south, so robins and many other birds are here year-round. Not that I do not still enjoy seeing them - I just miss that first cheerful promise they brought us up north.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 03/15/09 03:15 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
T
Shark
Shark
T
Hello All, Hummingbirds come to me. One hovered over the aloe plant in front of our home for about half-an-hour, and one came to the window and hovered there for a few minutes. He came to say hello. I also see animal spirits in visions and dreams. One day, I was walking at twilight. My eyes are quite sensitive so it just came upon me to ask Hawk Spirit to protect my eyes. I would have had to cover my eyes had it not been for Hawk Spirit who has helped many times. That day was the first time. I am not of Lakota descent, but someone told me she saw a White Buffalo Calf at my side. If this is so, I feel very blessed. I also see wolves, and one is white. The first spirit non-human animal I saw was a Puma. We are no more and no less than all the creations of The Great Creator Spirit. We are all connected. We are part of the Creation, and It is part of us. Walk In Balance, Deer

Last edited by theresa13; 04/10/09 06:32 PM.
Hummingbirds are so beautiful and precious! My Mother has several feeders out for them and hanging baskets with flowers that they like - then she loves to sit with her cup of tea and watch them.

I saw two huge Ravens this morning. They were so shiny black and such beautiful birds.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
T
Shark
Shark
T
Dear Wendy, My beloved late husband was quite a bit younger than I, but people didn't notice as I look much younger than I am as he looked older than he was. My beloved husband passed to the Other Side just over a year ago. I now have a wonderful boyfriend whom I met in bereavement group. His wife passed away almost two years ago. Anyway, what you said about Pumas is very interesting as I used to see them all the time in my dreams. Walk In Balance, Theresa

T
Shark
Shark
T
Dear Phyllis, I saw the Puma in my dreams as protecting me. Your Puma certainly has a message for you. Walk In Balance, Theresa

Last edited by theresa13; 04/10/09 06:54 PM.
T
Shark
Shark
T
Dear Phyllis, Congratulations! I know I am late, but I am a newbie here. Connidee and Wendy, I always ask the Great Creator Spirit to please bless the ones I see on the road. Walk In Balance, Theresa

Yes, it does, Theresa. Pumas are very protective and mine is with me all the time. My statue/totem sits on a shelf above me when I am writing.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 04/10/09 06:59 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
T
Shark
Shark
T
Dear Connidee, We have skunks, raccoons, and possums in our neighborhood. There were deer and even a red fox here. Some years ago, there was a mating pair of hawks. A skunk lives underneath my home, and I love her. Like you, I have never found the scent of skunk offensive. My late beloved husband named her Matilda, because she lives down under. Walk In Balance, Deer

Originally Posted By: theresa13
Dear Phyllis,

Congratulations! I know I am late, but I am a newbie here. Connidee and Wendy, I always ask the Great Creator Spirit to please bless the ones I see on the road.

Walk In Balance,
Theresa

Thank you, Theresa.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 9 of 46 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 45 46

Moderated by  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 06:17 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.