logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hey, I have some pretty odd things happening since I miscarried over 4 months ago, and wondered if anyone else went through it as well or maybe might know why. First I'm 25 & miscarried in my 10th week and opted NOT to have a D&C. He/she/it passed without any problems or complications. But now I have all these odd feelings. Ones like I had when I was pregnant. My AF has been back to normal for the last 2 months and that's when it started. I know I'm not pregnant again. But get hot flashes, quick darting pains in my stomach, bloating really easily, I get sick to my stomach to where I feel like I'm going to upchuck maybe once a month. It's not constant, normally happens shortly after I ovulate and lasts until my AF starts. It's a total fluke to myself and my doctor who can only say it [i]might[/i] be due to my AF. But it starts too early for it to be that, and my AF never even gave me cramps or any pain what-so-ever. Even before I was pregnant I never had feelings like this at all. I was just wondering if maybe this is a fluke or something that happens sometimes with women after they miscarry. It just hurts me emotionally to have these sympotoms and know that I'm not pregnant, it's a harsh reminder of my bodys failure. Thank you *hugs to everyone*

Last edited by Teresa C; 01/26/09 04:25 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Hi Teresa- Have you received any replies? I had an early miscarriage diagnosed 1 1/2 weeks ago and I am feeling really strange. While I was pregnant which could have ranged 6-10 weeks, they couldn't really tell when I got pregnant exactly most like 6 weeks.. during the time period I didn't feel much other than tender breasts and a bit of weight gain and lots of need to pee. But now this week has been terrible- I feel sick, nauseated constantly, picky on food, can't stand some food smells, am hungry 100% of the time and feel really really weak. I still feel that my breasts are tender as well. I don't know why I feel like this. I was hoping joining a forum to talk to others would help find answers, I'm crossing my fingers. What is a D&C?

K
K
Is AF the same thing as your HCG levels? Because if they didnt do a D&C there could still be some tissue or part of the baby in there that could of attached and started growing which would cause all of those symptoms. I know it sounded gross and insensitive its just thats what they told me when I had my miscarriage last March. And a D&C is where they put you under anesthetic most likely and clean out all of the pieces left over of anything to do with the baby.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.