BellaOnline
Hey, I have some pretty odd things happening since I miscarried over 4 months ago, and wondered if anyone else went through it as well or maybe might know why. First I'm 25 & miscarried in my 10th week and opted NOT to have a D&C. He/she/it passed without any problems or complications. But now I have all these odd feelings. Ones like I had when I was pregnant. My AF has been back to normal for the last 2 months and that's when it started. I know I'm not pregnant again. But get hot flashes, quick darting pains in my stomach, bloating really easily, I get sick to my stomach to where I feel like I'm going to upchuck maybe once a month. It's not constant, normally happens shortly after I ovulate and lasts until my AF starts. It's a total fluke to myself and my doctor who can only say it [i]might[/i] be due to my AF. But it starts too early for it to be that, and my AF never even gave me cramps or any pain what-so-ever. Even before I was pregnant I never had feelings like this at all. I was just wondering if maybe this is a fluke or something that happens sometimes with women after they miscarry. It just hurts me emotionally to have these sympotoms and know that I'm not pregnant, it's a harsh reminder of my bodys failure. Thank you *hugs to everyone*
Hi Teresa- Have you received any replies? I had an early miscarriage diagnosed 1 1/2 weeks ago and I am feeling really strange. While I was pregnant which could have ranged 6-10 weeks, they couldn't really tell when I got pregnant exactly most like 6 weeks.. during the time period I didn't feel much other than tender breasts and a bit of weight gain and lots of need to pee. But now this week has been terrible- I feel sick, nauseated constantly, picky on food, can't stand some food smells, am hungry 100% of the time and feel really really weak. I still feel that my breasts are tender as well. I don't know why I feel like this. I was hoping joining a forum to talk to others would help find answers, I'm crossing my fingers. What is a D&C?
Is AF the same thing as your HCG levels? Because if they didnt do a D&C there could still be some tissue or part of the baby in there that could of attached and started growing which would cause all of those symptoms. I know it sounded gross and insensitive its just thats what they told me when I had my miscarriage last March. And a D&C is where they put you under anesthetic most likely and clean out all of the pieces left over of anything to do with the baby.
© BellaOnline Forums