Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
A bit more information came through after I first posted. Sorry John! Just in case though I thought I'd post a notice. Take care smile

Elleise

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm checking in with feelings and sensations about the near events in the economy and environment. So far, many things have come to pass which in itself is neither good nor bad, but means or tends to indicate the feelings are accurate.

It's important to mention, as I wrote these things in the past, over the last decade or so, I was not interested nor had the energy to delve into media events or politics. I had been trying or recovering from a domestic situation. Enough said on that. On to it...

I want to look to the U.K. and Europe as to an almost, it happens over there and moves it's way into the central america.

I feel they have issues there, but here - and this is sense only - though we have economical hard times, we have a bit of a spoiled energy. This meaning , we have the luxury of getting caught up in race..."I'm black" "I'm white" (demands, anger and so on and so forth). I really want to say, "GET over it!!!!!" There are more events headed this way and if you want to get through them, rejoice in the simplicity and beauty of your diversity. I'll say it again, "Get over it." Negative energy will have no place - and will be a bit like tying concrete weights to someone treading in the deepest of oceans trying to survive.

There is some summit I saw, a video. It caught my attention. The twist on this is what you see there are, "happy times." They are protestors but we will look at that over the years and think that was more like an Easter day parade when it begins trickling this way. We haven't quite come to terms yet with what's happening, even though we might be inconvenienced or dislike what's going on. We are in fact, "still distracted!"

This will have a close-knit relation to taxes - low, medium, wealthy, will be affected, whether they think they will or not.

On another note. Gas, when it was high, it was in the headlines and people were talking about how to save energy, etc. There was some relief here. Something happens with taxes and another increase in energy. I want to say, remember what you did back then. It was a window, a trial. Don't go back to old routines or bump up from when you were really trying to conserve. Keep trying to perfect what your efforts showed for back then.

Tell the kids no! I urge folks now, if they haven't already done so, start generating a new attitude in the next generation. Limit those calls, share cars, put more responsibility on the kids instead of easing guilt in making things more palitable. They can take it and will find a strength in their own capabilities. It's understandable to want to do something for someone you love. It gives a sense of accomplishment and fulfills an emotional void, especially during these times, but there are other more effective ways of showing devotion. It's certainly not out of the question to offer situations that will allow them to pull their own weight.

Please begin perfecting those gardens!! Really sit down and see what you use. Go through your herbs and spices and tally up $3.00 per bottle and see how much you can save. Plant dried up garlic cloves and old potatoes with little roots sprouting, buy onion bulbs, throw vegetation scraps into a square of dirt in the yard for compost, even coffey grounds, if you don't have a composter. They add vitamins and minerals to the soil.

Network, network, network. Let people know what you do. Make creative menus, get out of the house, meet your neighbors, bring over a gift basket - give a helping hand, seek out local services. The point here is give - don't hoard. "Like-action" and attitude will attract the same, which leads me to why anyone who for whatever reason has a negative anything or contributes to negative energy - regardless of "the cause" might as well fill their boots up with lead and attempt to walk solid grounds in the marsh.

Now more than ever we will get to see what energy is made of, good energy or negative. Complacent energy will have a need for adjustment as well. If you're breathing, you have energy, use it wisely.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/31/09 03:28 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
These issues began taking a hold of me prior to May of '08 but only around May I began writing about them. This reply is attached to one post I wrote about concerning tax increases. There's another one but I can't find it right now but will. It had to do with the champain Obama was pledging to only tax individuals and businesses making $250,000.00/annual + . I wrote this was false and that the middle and lower income people will be taxed as well.

This weekend my husband and I stayed at a hotel and for me anyway was the first time I heard it announced on TV. Middle income individuals will see a tax increase. Obama can't support the "change" he's implementing. The jobs that are being created with and for special interest groups, guess what? The salaries fall right smack dab in middle income. You're going to be giving that money right back to the man. It only gets better. Like I mentioned before with the things that came through, which at the time were very hard for me to write, are now litterally like checking off a groccery list with this administration.

The affirmations of their coming to pass should make a person feel some sense of relief. In this case it makes me want to run for the nearest tavern!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/02/09 09:05 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Or another country! I seriously wonder what it would be like living in Canada. Canada has great Pubs.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
If things go unchecked, we WILL be Canada, with government health care and absolutely no way to protect ourselves with fire arms.

Eleise, thanks so much for sharing with us, so we can prepare.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
My husband and I have seriously considered moving to another country.

His own curiosity after my pointing out the tax increase made him research the hype on the "Cash for Clunkers" deal and the cars.gov website.

I had only seen a hand painted sign on the highway while we were driving and I said, "I wonder what that's all about?"

He went to the cars.gov website. It has the "Cash For Clunkers" application on it. I couldn't believe what he told me and looked it up for myself.

OMG, it's true! If you log on to the Cars.gov website and accept the "terms of agreement" from that point forward - Your computer is considered a FEDERAL COMPUTER SYSTEM! It becomes the property of the U.S. gov't and can be monitored, audited, copied and even siezed at any time and given to authorized officials, both DOMESTIC and FORIEGN!

Maybe that's the china thing that was coming through. They sensor all of their citizens as far as free anything, speach or otherwise. These days, for us anyway, the computer is communication on all levels. One acceptance of the so called "free cash" and it's a bit like biting into that poison apple!

I think I wrote in here as well, to have a back up way to communicate with eachother outside of computer tech. I am leaning towards and we as of tonight are buying a CB radio and back up generator. No joke.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/02/09 09:39 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Back to the future. We all need a secondary means of communication. If anything happened to the power as well, we would all be isolated.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree. There are crank and solar powered radios. Those are a must have in my opinion. There are also, solar powered batteries that may be able to be used for a CB. The only thing is whoever you are contacting or wants to be able to contact you, obviously has to have a CB as well.

But, here's a thought, not sure if it's possible, but maybe there's a way to communicate on an open radio wave/station through a CB so at least you can reach groups of people or people can find you.

I have issues or feelings having to do with free speach as well. Those are new for me. It has to do with public either radio or tv being sensored. It feels like whatever it is, the administration we have right now is 50% of the way to doing whatever it is they will be doing in regards to limiting exposure to anything that goes against them. They wrap it up in something that won't outwardly come out and say, "You can't speak out against us." It gives me the ebbie-geebies!!!!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angelt Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
This is already well underway and began in earnest during the campaign. Obama is doing it himself, but discreetly in his speeches. The true threat is in his "henchmen" and supporters. If one speaks out against the President, and/or his policies, they are attacked personally, along with their family, friends, and employers.

No better or more recent example than Lou Dobbs on CNN. He raised the question of Obama's birth certificate. It was a relevant question, as someone in the military had sued in court over Obama's legitimacy as president, and his authority to deploy troops overseas. The question of the birth certificate had already been resolved, however, many don't know, or still have concerns, such as this serviceman

Within a day, Obama supporters were calling on CNN to fire Lou Dobbs. This type of censorship is cloaked within Free Speech and thus cannot be directly linked to the source. My feelings are that it will get worse before it gets better.

What I cannot grasp, try as I may, is what "force" has promoted, sustained, and instilled such vampant ideology within our Country. The ability to work together and compromise has been replaced "our Way or the Highway" mentality, on all fronts, at varying levels. It's trickled down to even the neigborhood level. I've had friends and neighbors spout politcal vitreous at me to my utter astonishment.

If we could only identify this "force" and it's source to neutralize it, maybe then we could work together. Until then, I don't foresee anything truly positive happening for a while.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Back in March 2008, I started a thread and asked the question, how would you do it? (to bring about world peace). I got some interesting replies which you can read Here

Personally, I think the problem of what is happening now in our country goes very deep and has been lying dormant for many years. Slowly invading our country, the "force" is taking over more each day.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 08/03/09 05:04 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.