logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
V
Something funny out of this absurd story..I don't even know her real name. I just know her as Octo Mom. Isn't that sad and funny?

I'm sorry people..but this woman has got me annoyed beyond belief. And she is in obvious need of professional help. So, I shouldn't get too angry. But I hate the way the media is promoting her now. I tell ya..if she gets a show..I'm protesting until it's cancelled.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Oh dear, it really is very strange. I hope it doesn't begin a cycle with her children also wanting excessive amounts of children.

Shark
Shark
misschook,
i have several friends from very large families (up to 12 children in some), and they do not want families that large. they felt they barely got any attention as children and don't want to subject their own kids to that. so most of them have only 2 kids, some have none. weird, huh?

i was watching some show last night, and the octuplet lady was on. she weirded me out. and the kids they talked to looked so sad. their hair didn't look washed, they looked tired. it just wasn't right. can you imagine what bathtime is like there? i babysit for my friend with triplets every now and then, and bathtime is quick, but only because the kids are trained. but 14? sheez! it's not at all like bathing 3. i assume it takes a ton more time, a ton more water, and a lot of extra hands. after all, you can't bathe them and then let them wander around until you're done with the rest. 3 is hard enough, but 14? i don't know how she's going to do it.

R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
My father was the supervisor of our town and had meetings to go to and people to see. My mother, a housewife, had a lot of time with us three kids.

Mom had epilepsy and was on medications to keep her calm, drowsy, and sleepy so she didn't have too many seizures. Looking back, I realize she probably really should not have had kids, let alone 3 of them.

She had Dad as well - but only a third of the time. There were only 3 of us and this woman has 14 now....????

There was a blog about how the state should come in and take the children to be adopted out...?

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
If you think this story was disturbing, and the 60-yr. old Calgary woman giving birth to twins, check out this story about a fertility clinic in India.

Fertility clinic in India (Globe and Mail story)

In a country that values children so much and women so little, it's clear that reproductive technologies are being abused in one of the world's most overpopulated countries.

Last edited by Shnicky; 02/16/09 05:18 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.