logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I am full time sales representative seeking Christian materials to sell part-time to supplement my income. Do you know of a Christian business that will allow me to sell their material?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
An idea:

Become an Amazon.com Associate. Post reviews of Christian books on your web site with a link at the foot using your account at Amazon.com so you will get about a 5% commission. I make about $200 a year from purchases through my links with that company.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Hi AedanAe7 (boy that one is hard to type out, LOL!)

Premier Designs Jewelry

These are not exactly Christian products, but it is a Christian based company, and their whole outlook is that if they can serve people, then they might have the chance of sharing Christ. Not it a pushy way, but it is amazing how an opporunity can present itself.

Here's their website if you want to check them out:
Premier Designs

I used to sell for them, but just did not have enough time for it (3 kids, 3 different sports - I couldn't book parties). But I still order their jewelry - it is almost all I wear.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
B
B
Check out RIDE! RIDE is a Christian business that has good Christian Materials and they have an independent Agents Program. See Website for more information: [url=http://www.rideindependentagent.com/]http://www.rideindependentagent.com/[/url]

Last edited by ByronStorke; 02/09/09 02:00 AM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Sorry for the delay in answering. I've been tied up somewhat at home he last few weeks. The suggestions posted here in answer to your questions are good ones. I am the editor at present for this site, Christian Literature, so there's not an actual opening for this position. I would be happy to see the products you're talking about and decide if I can advertise any of them for you. Thanks for posting your question here. b.

Moderated by  Lyn-Christian Lit 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.