BellaOnline

Is there any resource available on Christianity &

Posted By: AedanAe7

Is there any resource available on Christianity & - 02/07/09 10:38 AM

I am full time sales representative seeking Christian materials to sell part-time to supplement my income. Do you know of a Christian business that will allow me to sell their material?
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer

Re: Is there any resource available on Christianity & - 02/07/09 12:13 PM

An idea:

Become an Amazon.com Associate. Post reviews of Christian books on your web site with a link at the foot using your account at Amazon.com so you will get about a 5% commission. I make about $200 a year from purchases through my links with that company.
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor

Re: Is there any resource available on Christianity & - 02/07/09 02:14 PM

Hi AedanAe7 (boy that one is hard to type out, LOL!)

Premier Designs Jewelry

These are not exactly Christian products, but it is a Christian based company, and their whole outlook is that if they can serve people, then they might have the chance of sharing Christ. Not it a pushy way, but it is amazing how an opporunity can present itself.

Here's their website if you want to check them out:
Premier Designs

I used to sell for them, but just did not have enough time for it (3 kids, 3 different sports - I couldn't book parties). But I still order their jewelry - it is almost all I wear.
Posted By: ByronStorke

Re: Is there any resource available on Christianity & - 02/09/09 05:56 AM

Check out RIDE! RIDE is a Christian business that has good Christian Materials and they have an independent Agents Program. See Website for more information: [url=http://www.rideindependentagent.com/]http://www.rideindependentagent.com/[/url]
Posted By: Bettyann - Christian Lit

Re: Is there any resource available on Christianity & - 02/09/09 04:29 PM

Sorry for the delay in answering. I've been tied up somewhat at home he last few weeks. The suggestions posted here in answer to your questions are good ones. I am the editor at present for this site, Christian Literature, so there's not an actual opening for this position. I would be happy to see the products you're talking about and decide if I can advertise any of them for you. Thanks for posting your question here. b.
© 2020 BellaOnline Forums