logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
I have written the first act of a new play entitled "A Day at the Beach with Mr. Slime." I have also written my first food article. And a short satiric fable. And some new jokes. If you want to see an example of my work, go to YOUTUBE and type "The Mormons Are Coming" into the search engine.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
I've been working on my third novel... Photographer's Lake. My first two are pretty much complete, so I'm taking a break from them and started this one.

Last edited by Heather Hummel; 11/17/07 11:47 AM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I've been 'dipping my toe in the water' of travel writing!

I combined my usual blog with a first-hand traveller account of our budget family trip to London. It was great being able to detail our itinerary and add our own photos instead of using only flickr for a change.

I'm hoping other people will find our experiences of London helpful in planning their own trips. City breaks are such fun for families with teens to keep busy! They can visit with us below!

R
R
I began the first act in a nonfiction screenplay. It was my first attempt at screenplay writing and was a much different style than my usual nonfiction writing projects-less introspective but nevertheless revealing. It was for an Imaginative Writing class assignment, not something I would normally do. Not sure if I like it or no. Has anyone else worked on a script lately?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Just write it and finish it, then put it away for a while. Come back and look it with new eyes and share with friends.

S
Gecko
Gecko
S
I wrote a human interest piece on a man that lives 2 houses down from me that died after being evicted from his house. He starved to death while living out of his car in the local grocery store parking lot and was found dead is his car. He suffered from mental illness.

I tried to get "The Ann Arbor Observer" - the local city monthly chronicle that runs stories like that to print it. They called and interviewed me about the story and then I never heard from them again. I think they were worried about a liability problem from the deceased man's family. To be honest, I was too. But I truly wanted the story to run. I'm hoping to submit it to Mused Literary Magazine for possible consideration. The story needs to be read.

Last edited by DebCreativeEditor; 08/23/08 07:00 PM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
That's a terrible turn of events - poor guy - go ahead and submit it to Mused - I for one would like to hear his story.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
PS I forgot to say.....

Mine was....

I wrote a piece commenting on the heroes' return from the Olympics in Bejing and the welcome party they received in England. It was for my new London blog:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I wrote a music article -- 'The Piano Pedal Primer - Part 1' and two articles about Portuguese cuisine.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
H
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
H
I am writing a book on atheism. So, each day I write at least a bit toward that. I wrote an article on atheism and one on fashion today. I also wrote some song lyrics (about 6 lines worth).

"A question's richness can only be measured by the answers it evokes." ~ Me

"My atheism does not define me. I define my atheism." ~Me
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.