BellaOnline
Posted By: JanZeiger What have you written lately? - 05/22/07 11:45 AM

Articles I've Written Lately

What have you been working on in the past month or so?
Ok I will bite:
I have been writing SEO articles. I know, I know the scourge of writers everywhere BUT I need to count on that constant paycheck (as in feed us) and no matter what else I write about, this pays.I would love to not have a middle man though. Wish I could crack that direct link between writer and biz.

I have also written some really good stuff for applications for blog sites. I don't always love what I have done after I send it-you all know what I mean, but some of it has been really good! So if I don't get the gig, I have at least 4 good ones ready for resale.

Writing as a housewife and writing as the only parent are two totally different things, let me tell you.

Amelia
Posted By: MK_IslandTravel Re: What have you written lately? - 05/26/07 12:49 AM
I write for Island Travel at BellaOnline.com (recent articles include [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Posted By: joanj Re: What have you written lately? - 05/26/07 02:12 PM
Jan, you've been prolific! Great articles.

I've been doing seo also but also write for a nurse's magazine doing feature articles and some other interesting topics.
Posted By: Katrinka Re: What have you written lately? - 06/16/07 03:54 PM
You are prolific! Lately my writing has been for my blog: Buried Treasures.BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Re: What have you written lately? - 06/29/07 04:09 PM
Hi Writers!

An article I wrote is live on Associated Content. I'm pretty proud of it & I included a link to the Writing site of BellaOnline as a resource.

Six Essential Steps to Take Before You Apply for That Writing Gig

Read it & feel free to rate it, leave feed back or even Digg it! I'd really appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

Meg
Posted By: ItalianFury Re: What have you written lately? - 06/30/07 04:10 AM
Well, I write Poetry, Short stories, and I'm working on an autobiography. I haven't been published yet, does it still count? LOL
Posted By: MadamPeachy Re: What have you written lately? - 07/17/07 08:29 PM
I've been working on writing on my blog because I want to write the woman's response book to "The Average American Male"
Posted By: Suede Re: What have you written lately? - 07/26/07 03:43 PM
My most recent piece is Walk the L.A.B.Y.R.I.N.T.H. for Balance. I'm looking forward to reading your articles. Thanks for posting them!
Posted By: Megan - Hiking Re: What have you written lately? - 07/30/07 01:20 AM
New articles I've written lately include:

[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Posted By: Bastcat Re: What have you written lately? - 07/30/07 04:53 PM
I've noticed that a lot of you and a lot of my friends are blogging lately. I feel sort of out of it and am wondering what exactly blogging is. Sorry to sound like such an idiot but I just haven't grasped the concept yet. Can someone explain it to me? Like how do people find blogs, where are they posted and why do people do them? Thank you!
Posted By: Jace528 Re: What have you written lately? - 08/28/07 03:21 PM
I've written lately, as well... my most recent one was about the NYC Steampipe explosion.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I write lots of articles, eBooks and various types of information products. Some of my most recent articles are:

Blogging for the Non Blogger

What You Don�t Know About Publishing A Book Can Take You From Dream To Nightmare Overnight!

If You Do This You will Increase Revenues Substantially

A 14-Year-Old Champion�s Winning Formula for Success is No �Secret�

It�s Not that Internet Marketing Doesn�t Work; It�s that Your Systems Suck!

I have a strong focus on using the Internet to market. Not Internet marketing but how to use the Internet effectively.

Kathleen Gage

Posted By: joanj Re: What have you written lately? - 08/29/07 11:40 AM
Hi Kathleen, do you have links to your articles or are they covered in the teleseminars?

I am from southern Oregon and recently spent 9 years there before relocating to Texas.

Posted By: joanj Re: What have you written lately? - 08/29/07 11:41 AM
Lately, I have written new articles for my health and wellness site and also I'm writing articles for a new eco-site I'm building.
Hi Joan,

We are in the process of updating my website to include many of my most recent articles. In the meantime, you can find many of them by googling my name like this "kathleen gage". You will likely have dozens show up specific to Internet marketing.

Kathleen
Posted By: allysa Re: What have you written lately? - 09/10/07 10:54 AM
Been concentrating on our company's blog. You may visit it at:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Georganna Re: What have you written lately? - 10/09/07 02:24 AM
I've written a series of free articles for my website. You can see them atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Anita Aileen Re: What have you written lately? - 10/09/07 02:38 AM
Over the weekend I wrote an article for the Public Health site giving information about postcards and games. Before that, I reviewed the Timberlawn Hospital Trauma Program.
Posted By: CherryTheTart Re: What have you written lately? - 10/09/07 11:20 AM
I have written the first act of a new play entitled "A Day at the Beach with Mr. Slime." I have also written my first food article. And a short satiric fable. And some new jokes. If you want to see an example of my work, go to YOUTUBE and type "The Mormons Are Coming" into the search engine.
Posted By: Pathbinder Re: What have you written lately? - 11/17/07 03:46 PM
I've been working on my third novel... Photographer's Lake. My first two are pretty much complete, so I'm taking a break from them and started this one.
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 07/01/08 09:41 PM
I've been 'dipping my toe in the water' of travel writing!

I combined my usual blog with a first-hand traveller account of our budget family trip to London. It was great being able to detail our itinerary and add our own photos instead of using only flickr for a change.

I'm hoping other people will find our experiences of London helpful in planning their own trips. City breaks are such fun for families with teens to keep busy! They can visit with us below!
Posted By: reader35 Re: What have you written lately? - 08/23/08 08:10 PM
I began the first act in a nonfiction screenplay. It was my first attempt at screenplay writing and was a much different style than my usual nonfiction writing projects-less introspective but nevertheless revealing. It was for an Imaginative Writing class assignment, not something I would normally do. Not sure if I like it or no. Has anyone else worked on a script lately?
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 08/23/08 09:40 PM
Just write it and finish it, then put it away for a while. Come back and look it with new eyes and share with friends.
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Re: What have you written lately? - 08/23/08 10:56 PM
I wrote a human interest piece on a man that lives 2 houses down from me that died after being evicted from his house. He starved to death while living out of his car in the local grocery store parking lot and was found dead is his car. He suffered from mental illness.

I tried to get "The Ann Arbor Observer" - the local city monthly chronicle that runs stories like that to print it. They called and interviewed me about the story and then I never heard from them again. I think they were worried about a liability problem from the deceased man's family. To be honest, I was too. But I truly wanted the story to run. I'm hoping to submit it to Mused Literary Magazine for possible consideration. The story needs to be read.
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 08/25/08 09:42 PM
That's a terrible turn of events - poor guy - go ahead and submit it to Mused - I for one would like to hear his story.
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 08/28/08 08:53 PM
PS I forgot to say.....

Mine was....

I wrote a piece commenting on the heroes' return from the Olympics in Bejing and the welcome party they received in England. It was for my new London blog:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: What have you written lately? - 10/17/08 12:22 AM
I wrote a music article -- 'The Piano Pedal Primer - Part 1' and two articles about Portuguese cuisine.
Posted By: hoaxie Re: What have you written lately? - 10/17/08 12:48 AM
I am writing a book on atheism. So, each day I write at least a bit toward that. I wrote an article on atheism and one on fashion today. I also wrote some song lyrics (about 6 lines worth).
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 11/30/08 11:25 PM
Writing For The Triond Site - Review

I just finished an article about the downside of writing for Triond. I'll be posting it on my Newbie Writing Coaching site below - a caveat for others thinking of trying that site.

I put all my tips and experiences on there. Must write a few more!
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 12/31/08 11:38 PM
Lately I have written a home marketing and writing Squidoo lens showing all the steps I take to monetize my wrting:

Marketing And Writing At Squidoo
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What have you written lately? - 08/27/09 09:03 PM
Just finished a Landscape Gardeners Devon blog - now to write some of my favourite articles....gardening ones!
Posted By: Kelly H. Re: What have you written lately? - 08/27/09 09:55 PM
I've written instructions for an afghan (crochet) that I designed, and a rough outline of a presentation I'll be giving on economical gifts children can make (for our homeschool group meeting next month). My next step is to finish the presentation handouts and then write a devotional for the homeschool newsletter. Once those two things are complete, I have some homeschool article ideas that I'll start writing up. ~Kelly H. [url=http://unofficialweaver.com/]Unofficial Weaver Pages[/url]
Posted By: Claybird Re: What have you written lately? - 08/28/09 12:52 AM
What a varied group of writers here! I am a reporter for Sunshine Artist, a magazine for the art fair business, and write reviews of the fairs I exhibit in. I just sent in a review of a little art fair I did Saturday in Elkhart Indiana, at a lovely new botanical garden.
I enjoy writing about the fairs, and get to meet many fellow artists who have read my reviews. And the reviews bring in a little trickle of money, enough to keep my 2 cats in cat chow.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What have you written lately? - 01/19/18 01:35 PM
Notes, plenty of notes. I have many things in my mind and I have to let it all out and almost all is on a notepad in my computer.
Posted By: Genetica Re: What have you written lately? - 06/23/21 08:23 PM
Writing about travel, sex, and drugs over here: The Zoeverse
© BellaOnline Forums