logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I've noticed that I'm getting into a pattern atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

I want to read about the following topics on Business Coach of Bella Online:
multiple choice
Votes accepted starting: 03/04/08 12:31 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 03/04/08 12:34 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Anything and everything on writing. I have no problem reading and learning about other things as well, as I feel they are all tied in.

You cannot have a writing business without knowing about being an entrepeneur, for example.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I'm interested in marketing (well, not really, but if I don't do it, who will LOL).

I am in the process of recording a cd, and I really want to be able to do something with it!

I also hear about people blogging for $$$, and wonder WHERE do they find these jobs???

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Marketing my local computer repair web/graphic design business!

Decorating Ideas
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
J
Koala
Koala
J
Marketing hints can apply to just about any business these days. It's great to take advantage of having the internet to make use of for expanding your biz and people expect that nowadays.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
All of these sound interesting. I am trying to build a web based biz so all the internet marketing ideas would be beneficial for me.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Thanks for the input - everyone!

I have considerable experience in all the things you asked for - so stay tuned for the education you requested.

Those of you who are serious about building your business (and profits) the right way - might want to sign up for my Business Start-Up Summer School. (See my sig.) It's not cheap & It's not easy - but it IS guaranteed. You do the work, you'll see the results - or I give ALL your money back.

N
N
I am interesting in marketing - PR and WOM (word of mouth).

I am interesting in marketing/PR also.

Candy Wrapz

Special Occasions Candy Wrapz
Customized candy bar favors and bottle labels for any occasion
www.candywrapz.net
J
Koala
Koala
J
I've done Ed Dale's 30 day challenge and highly recommend it. He gives so many great business marketing strategies to use and you can install the tool bar to continue receiving updates on new discoveries he makes for marketing on the internet.

I'm going to be doing the Boundless Living 45 Day Challenge, starting July 20. It's more Law of Attraction based and there's a great social networking system with it too. If anybody is interested, it's totally free to do and there's some great people on the site already. Just click on the link in my sig for more info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.