BellaOnline
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Poll: What do you want to learn? - 03/04/08 04:33 PM
I've noticed that I'm getting into a pattern atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Anything and everything on writing. I have no problem reading and learning about other things as well, as I feel they are all tied in.

You cannot have a writing business without knowing about being an entrepeneur, for example.
I'm interested in marketing (well, not really, but if I don't do it, who will LOL).

I am in the process of recording a cd, and I really want to be able to do something with it!

I also hear about people blogging for $$$, and wonder WHERE do they find these jobs???
Posted By: earthlydream Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 03/27/08 09:52 PM
Marketing my local computer repair web/graphic design business!
Posted By: joanj Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 04/09/08 02:56 PM
Marketing hints can apply to just about any business these days. It's great to take advantage of having the internet to make use of for expanding your biz and people expect that nowadays.
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 04/20/08 02:11 PM
All of these sound interesting. I am trying to build a web based biz so all the internet marketing ideas would be beneficial for me.
Thanks for the input - everyone!

I have considerable experience in all the things you asked for - so stay tuned for the education you requested.

Those of you who are serious about building your business (and profits) the right way - might want to sign up for my Business Start-Up Summer School. (See my sig.) It's not cheap & It's not easy - but it IS guaranteed. You do the work, you'll see the results - or I give ALL your money back.
Posted By: netbella Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 06/10/08 07:28 AM
I am interesting in marketing - PR and WOM (word of mouth).
Posted By: candywrapz Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 07/03/08 04:38 PM
I am interesting in marketing/PR also.

Candy Wrapz
Posted By: joanj Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 07/05/08 01:10 PM
I've done Ed Dale's 30 day challenge and highly recommend it. He gives so many great business marketing strategies to use and you can install the tool bar to continue receiving updates on new discoveries he makes for marketing on the internet.

I'm going to be doing the Boundless Living 45 Day Challenge, starting July 20. It's more Law of Attraction based and there's a great social networking system with it too. If anybody is interested, it's totally free to do and there's some great people on the site already. Just click on the link in my sig for more info.
Posted By: bestreflections Re: Poll: What do you want to learn? - 07/07/08 09:12 PM
Hi!

Affiliate Marketing information would be great! I specialize in Network Marketing training but more and more the two industries are overlapping. One thing I can say is that getting emails saying "You just earned an Affiliate Commission" is a really cool thing!

Thanks for the poll-
Hey Tina,

What part of Affiliate Marketing Information would be most useful to you, immediately?

Since you're already making affiliate commissions, what would an experienced user, like yourself, like to see?

I'm here to help!

Sincerely,

Meg
© BellaOnline Forums