logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
Parakeet
Parakeet
Healing emotionally with my husband. We have had so much stress in our lives over the past decade. Spending more time with him.

Healing physically and spiritually; getting a positive connection with the Divine.

Getting my "dancer's body" back by losing some weight, getting enough sleep, and more ballet.(I felt so healthy when I danced.)

"Allow your dreams to become your plans."

Kristen

Kristen Houghton
Author and Relationship Writer
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
laugh O.k., I'm not drinking a glass of wine as I write this, but... maybe that's for the best! LOL Well, in 5 years I'd like to be a leader in my profession. I'd like to have my family around me - and I'd like to be the one mentoring others and able to be involved in philanthropic pursuits where I see a need and have a passion. To do that will take a lot of work and maybe some luck. I'll have to be able to work professionally as a writer and have a lot of support from the right people.

Mary Brennecke Fish Site
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Kristen -

Those are great priorities! Sleep really is SUCH an important goal to achieve anything else. It is amazing how much more focused and relaxed we are when we get enough sleep. We don't even realize how "off" we are until we finally achieve that!

It is great that you have a form of exercise that you love. I've never tried ballet - is that something you can do at home with a DVD?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Mary -

We can definitely help you out with all of those priorities! It sounds like you have some nice priorities lined up, and now we can work on the specific goals!

Low Carb Forum
E
Koala
Koala
E
This is so true. So often short term goals can actually work against your priorities and you don't even realise it. It really is so much simpler when you keep those priorities up front and try to work the goals around those instead of the other way round.

My priorities are to extend our family; stay healthy and try to help my hubby stay healthy too; and to write my novels.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Right exactly Elle. Many books on life planning talk about writing down your main priorities and hanging them by your desk. That way you keep them in mind when short term "emergencies" threaten to take you off track!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello everyone. What a wonderful thread.

My top priorities are:

1. For my husband and I to be as "self sufficientish" as we can be. It has been a dream since before we met. We just signed on our new house yesterday and will be starting our move this weekend. I suppose this might fall under a goal, but it feels like it has been top priority for us for years. We have a plan and have worked hard to start to put it in action.

2. Get healthier (of course). I have a sedentary job and I'm really feeling the effects of it.

3. Go back to school. I want at least an associate degree, most likely in something computer related. I put it off because of finances, but I think I could get a student loan now.

4. Keep writing and restart arts and crafts. Bella has helped me with goal setting and getting those creative juices flowing. I want to keep up if not increase that momentum not just because of the writing itself but because of the confidence it instills in all areas of my life.

Good luck everyone keeping up with your priorities.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Wow, Shay, it sounds like we're on similar paths. It's so cool to know that bliss is possible...thanks for sharing your story.

Gregory

Gregory A. Kompes
Hiking & Backpacking Editor
Thanks for your supportive words and thoughts, Lisa!

I know I'm on the correct path, finally. If others in my life choose to enjoy that I'm thrilled, if not, I just don't have time.

It feels good to be my own top priority and everything else in life is now falling into place.

Gregory

Gregory A. Kompes
Hiking & Backpacking Editor
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Trish you are SO right that improving an area of your life then cascades into other areas, as it helps you to feel better about yourself, happier with the progress you've made and more peaceful in general!

What types of arts and crafts are you going to be working on?

Low Carb Forum
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.