Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
From a scientific view, quartz is a very unique and multifaceted rock. It has so many properties, probably some we don't yet know about. The stones used in the building of Machu Picchu are a high percentage of quartz. I feel the stone chosen to make the skulls is a big part of the puzzle.

Until watching the show, I did not know about the legend of there being 13 of them somewhere on Earth. 13 is such a significant number in so many of our cultures, that may be another puzzle piece.

So much of the Mayan and Aztec knowledge has been lost, but a good bit is being recovered. I just hope modern science will become more open to investigating the legends. There are kernels of truth in them we need to know, even more so now.

As to the legend stating the skulls need to come together, the power that could represent is both intriguing and a bit scary. However, these objects have been revered as holy for several eons. That tends to reassure me their power is of a positive source. Their remaining scattered until needed ensures no one person may wield that power. It may well be a human is not needed at all for the skulls to do the job they were created for.

As I learn of legends and prophecies from different cultures, isolated completely before our Age of Communication, the similarities constantly amaze me. It's as if we have some type of genetic memory shared by all humans. It's been theorized that elephants have a genetic memory, in they will return to past watering holes which had dried up many years before their birth.

Could it be a "human" genetic memory some of us can tap into? I do believe in reincarnation, but I feel this is something much broader.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've wondered this about the Bible. I grew up Catholic but felt as if the bible depicted almost a cyclicle realm of human nature and events while addressing the spiritual aspect we need to get intouch with more.

Kind of like history repeating itself?

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
I'm curious to see if anyone else has a feeling as to which way the elections/economy/environment are heading. I don't usually focuss on politics unless I get a dream I can't shake but I've been getting impressions lately regardless.

For me personally, I see or feel Obama will be elected, but it makes my heart race like a jack rabbit. I can't quite figure this out unless the impact will be outstanding in that specific type of energy itself as a result of simply being elected. Right now, specifically at this point, I'm not sensing anything note-worthy outside of the election, just a lot of energy. I see him having grey hair, which I am wondering if that isn't symbolic of an ill-preparedness (is that a word?) because it seems the election is cut short possibly? I go back and forth on this. I am wondering if this isn't indicative of another Kennedy era. Does anyone else pick up anything?

Someone told me Hilary Clinton made reference to the Kennedy assassination and Obama. I finally found an animated video on Utube but I don't know the specifics.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/04/08 04:54 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
In my tiny little world I step out of fear. The new president has nothing to do with my spirituality or anything to do with the outcome of anything that really matters. If I lived according to the dictates of this visual I would have withered away ages ago. I believe in myself and I believe in people. Mrs. Jode's last statement in the movie Grapes of Wrath were something like this," They cant stop us, they can't keep us down, we keep going forward, cuz we're the people! In the movie she may not have represented the most spiritual of personages but her statements are and forever will be unstoppable! Just my tiny thoughts.

T
T
humm well i just saw a video poll in pollclash about McClellan has raised many issues with his new book WHAT HAPPENED that has led to strong criticism from the Republicans and a lot of questions from the media.to see who do you think is more credible enough,, humm well im a democratic person but i must stay neutral to this.... Who's Right? Who's Credible?

What do you think?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think I have more of a handle on the energy/feelings I had initially picked up about the election.

In my world, anyway, assasination just simply never comes to mind and is never an answer. I just don't think of it period. I find it difficult to kill an innocent bug walking accross the wall or something.

Apparently assasination and even some speculating Obama being the antichrist is actually out there confused - sensing this type of energy bothers me greatly.

There is also energy about race, regardless what people say or protest. On a physical note, it would be ovious and a time for celebration. Too much emphasis, it feels has a hand in this and seems to up an ante of some sort...not the coming together like everyone is hoping for including myself. There is an expectation on this person that isn't real.

I still sens, very much so, this person is ill-prepared in that, their ideas and what actually transpires conflict. Insurmountable ego feels at stake from all directions. I see blotches of it, so I'm interpreting it as in groups, countries, organizations, etc. Again this is probably obvious, but I won't normally be taken in this line of attention - usually these things don't concern me. This seems to effect everyone though.

Russia comes to mind - brain blurp (don't know why).

Entrpeneurs do well, especially those building from the ground up with networkers doing the same. This will help off-set the economy. There will be a group of people regardless of what's going on "out there" that keep to the grindstone. These will be the flourishing types.

Food wise - people start growing more of their own and learning more about herbal or bio-chemestry.

A new generation of children will come into the world. They will help pick up the pieces basically. They won't be of the spoiled - hand me - generation. They will waste little and many will study or feel complelled to the enviroment, biology, etc. You will know them, they will pay attention to the tiniest detail in nature and have a handle on things beyond their years.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
[quote=Eleise - Clairvoyance]I think I have more of a handle on the energy/feelings I had initially picked up about the election.

In my world, anyway, assasination just simply never comes to mind and is never an answer. I just don't think of it period. I find it difficult to kill an innocent bug walking accross the wall or something.

Apparently assasination and even some speculating Obama being the antichrist is actually out there confused - sensing this type of energy bothers me greatly.

There is also energy about race, regardless what people say or protest. On a physical note, it would be ovious and a time for celebration. Too much emphasis, it feels has a hand in this and seems to up an ante of some sort...not the coming together like everyone is hoping for including myself. There is an expectation on this person that isn't real.

I still sens, very much so, this person is ill-prepared in that, their ideas and what actually transpires conflict. Insurmountable ego feels at stake from all directions. I see blotches of it, so I'm interpreting it as in groups, countries, organizations, etc. Again this is probably obvious, but I won't normally be taken in this line of attention - usually these things don't concern me. This seems to effect everyone though.

Entrpeneurs do well, especially those building from the ground up with networkers doing the same. This will help off-set the economy. There will be a group of people regardless of what's going on "out there" that keep to the grindstone. These will be the flourishing types.

Food wise - people start growing more of their own and learning more about herbal or bio-chemestry.

A new generation of children will come into the world. They will help pick up the pieces basically. They won't be of the spoiled - hand me - generation. They will waste little and many will study or feel complelled to the enviroment, biology, etc. You will know them, they will pay attention to the tiniest detail in nature and have a handle on things beyond their years.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

~Have a Blessed Day and enjoy all that is around you~
�Moon�
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Bluemoonclouds, welcome,

I had forgotten I wrote about Russia on this. That was back in June. The countries, Obama, etc. some of the pieces are coming into place.

I can not stress enough, the "Coming together" isn't what the campaign claims it to be. Not on any level. It's just something that claims to be untried as of yet. There is a separate agenda - for certain on this!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
I think I have more of a handle on the energy/feelings I had initially picked up about the election.

A.) I'm fairly certain, this is war of sorts, here in the lands

Originally Posted By: Eleise - clairvoyance
I still sens, very much so, this person is ill-prepared

B.) Biden

Insurmountable ego feels at stake from all directions. I see blotches of it, so I'm interpreting it as in groups, countries, organizations, etc.

C.) Radical/extreme groups associated w/Obama - his financing is of huge issue here. Used in some fashion as in not taking gov't/ public funds, in actuality funds in equivelence 10 fold from these sources. Undisclosed, at this point. This effects discussions of mediation and action with other countries

He will have disruptions with the female he is with as well - as if she feels it is her time to shine, kind of thing and pushes passionately...like a bottle when you shake it up and pop the top. Don't you just love symbolics??

D.) Michelle Obama's attitude-softening make-over.

E.) Russia/Georgia. Russia does not go away. USA surrounded by outside influence - strategic in making

The good news is, refering the old saying, it gets worse before it gets better. It does get better. The positive of the people will withstand - those who are positive will continue to build. Those who fall prey to the entanglement will go down w/the rest. Letting go of the old and preparing for the new, comes to mind after the dark days.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/28/08 01:34 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
W
Shark
Shark
W
Wow Elleise, that sounds pretty dead on. Any tips on what to do (as a middle- class American) to prepare for the coming storm?

I am not very Clairvoyant, but from a logical standpoint, and from a person who follows politics very closely, I can say that we are about to see something bad that most people will not believe until they live through it.

Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.