Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Where is the last vacation you took, just you two, that you really enjoyed and relished?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
In the flurry of other posts, these have gotten buried, but they are on the topic of vacations, and are VERY recent, so I thought I'd pull them up for you. There are bound to be a few ideal locations in there for future vacations, or reminders of past locales. I hope this is helpful.

Resorts for adults only 4/11/08

Where are you going on vacation this year? 3/24/08

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
This is different though smile The other post asked about where you were going in the future. This one asks about your last trip you took, to describe it!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Tiger
Tiger
DH and I went to Niagara Falls a few years back and quite enjoyed it. We tried to hit things early and go off the beaten track.

Another place we really enjoyed was the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia.

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
I go to the Aldeburgh Festival of Music and the Arts every year and love it.

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Hello!

We've had friends that have gone on vacations through Sandals resorts and loved every minute of it. It's for adults only, no kids, and they had a blast!

Another fun city is Charleston, South Carolina. Lots of things to do, places to see, and wonderful food. smile

Shark
Shark
When we were living in FL we stayed at an adorable bed and breakfast in Apalachicola. A majority of the oysters in the US come from Apalachicola, which I wasn't aware of until then. If you like oysters they were the size of tea cup saucers and couldn't have been fresher.

The community was adorable. There was so much to see if you enjoy walking. Now it's a collection of great shops and restaurants, but you can still see the sponge fishermen and oystermen out working on the water. There were several galeries with art from local artists. It really was a great romantic and relaxing weekend.

Charity Armstrong
Roses Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
For our first anniversary we went to a beautiful BnB in Kirkwood, MO, that was decorated entirely with antiques. Even antique clothing was used as displays in the room. Of course it also had up to date amenities like a 2 person jacuzzi and 2 person shower in the room! It was wonderful, and very romantic.

Gecko
Gecko
Of ALL places our last vacation (holiday to us) was to Walt Disney World!! But we had a wonderful time with just the two of us and it was SO much faster to get on rides when you only need seats for two not say a family of four!!

Before that we went to Salzburg - Christmas 2006 - we went on a salt mines tour and went under the ground and on a train, wooden slide, boat and cable car thingee --- all under the ground! spent Christmas Eve in a very classy restaurant, lots of site seeing. On Christmas Day we went up in a cable car (funicular) to the fortress.

Hubby also went to Egypt twice last year but I didn't fancy going so I didn't.

I leave the child-rearing to people who feel called to it. I've never felt that call.
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Our favorite vacation place is the Helmsley Sandcastle in Sarasota, FL. It is on St Armand key. We always get a room that faces the gulf of Mexico. The rooms have a little terrace where we watch the dolphins in the morning and the sunset in the evening. Very romantic and very relaxing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.