logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Shark
Shark
I don't really "own" anyone. They own me -- and my wallet.

I am a foster and sanctuary home for House Rabbit Society & Doberman Rescue. The current bunnies in residence are:

Bitsy Brittany, Taupo Gigio, Merri & Victoria, Mateo, Michael & Ricky, Lucretia, Beauregard, Madison & Christian, Allen-a-dale, Harley, Awesome Blossom, Mittens, Elsbeth & Victor, Rusty, Bear, Mouse & Silver, Gracie & Spencer, Anna, Stephanie & Duncan, WeeOne, HersheyBar, Bobby, Onyx, Aiden, Damien & Zachary, Jazz, Prince Valiant, Beauty & Harvey, and Karen Leah (Karen is named after the animal psychic Karen Anderson).

The chinchillas in residence are father and son, Dante & Rene.

The guinea pig in residence is Pugsly.

The Doberman Pinschers are Hallie McDobe (She was displaced by the hurricanes in Mississippi. She was 6 years old when I adopted her.) and Clarke WuffinE (he is my foster Doberman, a red with natural ears approximately one year old).

When I bought my house, I went to a rural area and purchased a ranch home with a walk out basement on an acre of land. The downstairs, with the exception of the laundry room, is for the bunnies. All of the bunnies, except Karen Leah and Brittany, live in large pens, we do not house rabbits in cages. Brittany is ill and is living upstairs in my bedroom right now and Karen Leah refuses to stay in a pen. She is like Houdini. I gave up and she has the run of the entire area. Everyone is litter box trained and they all have toys and boxes for hiding. The floor is tile and they have scatter rugs so they don't slip and slide. They have their own refrigerator and both rooms have TVs and DVD players with a selection of children's movies.

Pugsly has his own area and the Dante & Rene have a large two story house with a big wheel for running.

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
We are owned by 2 Great Danes, 1 evil black cat and 2 ferrets.

S
S
i have 3 cats 1 dog 2 ferrets 1 betta and 1 sugar glider... i used to have 8 of them ( momma had 4 litters of joeys =) ) but my BF started to get annoyed with 4 cages of animals in our bedroom lol so i kept the first baby they had and had to sell the rest to a loving home =(

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.