Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#368666 01/22/08 09:16 PM
S
OP Offline
S
How would you rate your husband on a scale of 1 (really icky) to 10 (amazing) and why do you rate him that why? I think that can tell us what makes a great husband.

I'd have to say overall I rate mine a 7 because while sometimes he's amazing (very helpful, supporting and loving), a lot of times he's not so great (just plain cranky, lazy and kind of in the way). Very inconsistent which drives me crazy. What about yours?

Sue
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
I'd rate him a 10. We went through a very bad patch a few years ago where we both were in the icky stage.It was horrible and I don't know how we lasted but somehow we did.

When we're good together and supportive of each other's dreams, we're a fantastic couple.

"Allow your dreams to become your plans."

Kristen

Kristen Houghton
Author and Relationship Writer
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
How would you rate your husband on a scale of 1 (really icky) to 10 (amazing) and why do you rate him that why? I think that can tell us what makes a great husband.

Communicator 9
Memory for family things 4
Memory for work things 8
Indoor Household helper 5
Outdoor household helper 6
Home improvement 9
Father / Father figure 7
Romantic 3
Sexually active / drive 9

As you can see there are so many categories and he bounces around them, as an overall I rate him a 7. He's a good hardworking man with a heart of gold that can be messy and lazy at times but will bust his butt to take care of us and the house when needed.

Most importantly - we talk - we talk about everything under the sun so that we have a really good idea of where the other one stands/feels and it helps to alleviate stress and potential conflict.

Pat - Mommyword

~ dispatchers tell cops where to go

~ may the road rise to meet you
~ may the wind be always at your back
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I would rate my husband a 10. He goes the extra mile to please me. We work as a team and make decisions together. He isn't overly romantic but he does a good job. I know that he loves me unconditionally for who I am.

E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
I give my hubby Top marks. He is kind, generous and loves ME which is a challenge, LOL!

Thankyou darling smile

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

Shark
Shark
Hubby has a lot of drive sometimes and other times, he is blah. I can't blame him, because I am, too, at times. Still, I wouldn't have married him if I didn't think he was a perfect 10. We have had rough times in our relationship, but nothing we couldn't talk out and nothing too dramatic. In seven years we've only had one huge fight that could have degenerated into a seperation if we both didn't communicate well after arguments.

Last year, though, something happened to me and he was beside me the entire time. I never knew his depth of emotion until then. He really is an amazing man.

Julie Fletcher
Cleaning Editor
I would rate my husband a perfect 10! He is the most romantic man I know. He's much more romantic than I am. He's a wonderful father and excellent husband. And most importantly he loves my dimpled a$$!!! smile

My Blog

Deal with yourself as an individual worthy of respect and make everyone else deal with you the same way.
~Nikki Giovanni~
Tiger
Tiger
Anyone who can put up with me is a perfect 10. But I'll say a 9 because I think perfection would be kind of boring. When it's really counted he has been there for me. I can't imagine being with anyone else. How sappy is that? We'll be together a total of 20 years this october. Now I feel old. :0

T
T
Technically I don't have a husband, but my S.O. and I have lived together for 7 years. We are both divorced. I have two kids and he has two, and they've all four lived with us full time. I consider him my husband and who knows, maybe someday we'll get married.

I give him really good marks, I'd say an 9. Everyone has flaws, so I'd probably say he'd give me an 9. He's funny and tries to be considerate. He's a lot of fun to be with. He loves animals and that's something we have in common. He loves to cook, helps a lot around the house and is a good dad.

You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. - Maya Angelou
A
A
11 out of ten for my hubby we have never went to bed angry with each other ever i guess the 13 year gap between us does help

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.