Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
J
Shark
Shark
J
It seems that you and Julianne are animals lovers!! Do you guys click on the animal rescue site? I am sorry that you lost your cat..I know how hard that is.

CFBC
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
The only thing that makes animal abuse stories better is the adoption stories that follow. Thanks, guys!

...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Originally Posted By: verynicebecky
BTW, some ppl here say some pretty horrible things and it leaves me wondering what kind of parents raised you. Perhaps they would have been better off childless!!!

That's soooo got to be a Bingo!

verynicebecky - if you don't like what you're reading then why continue? Surely you must have enough intelligence to understand that if you venture onto a CF forum then you'll come across people who don't want kids and don't consider parenting to be "the hardest job in the world"? We, the CF, are just as entitled to our opinions as all those parents out there, and we're expressing them in a forum where like-minded people subscribe and contribute. I'm sure there are just as many "oh, aren't those CF weirdos evil!" topics on various parenting boards but hey, if I don't like what I see I'll respect their opinions and go elsewhere. Maybe you should do the same.

O
O
Hi Manatee

Well, I always think I'm the only person left in Christendom who still (whisper it) buys Pet Shop Boys albums. It's just me financially supporting them now.

I'm in London - Stoke Newington to be precise. Where are you?

BTW Frieda, love the idea of the online cocktail hour. Mine would be a mango daiquiri!

Now off to do more college work... or my academic dreams will be no more than a chimera.

Ogriv
x

O
O
Oh yeah, you told me already where you're from... London, right? Because that'd make it easier to work at the BM. Whereabouts in London?

Ogriv
x

K
Shark
Shark
K
I actually live in Surrey (Woking), but commute to London most days for lectures. I'm at UCL, so Bloomsbury's my main hunting ground.

The emperor has no clothes. Choose The Childfree Life!
L
Koala
Koala
L
Badgers and hedgehogs ... are you SURE you guys like animals?

O
O
Manatee, have you tried to trump my hedgehogs with your frolicking badgers?!? It's just as well there is a pixel limit on these avatars or they might take up the whole page. Do you happen to have an enormous image of a Manatee anywhere?

Bloomsbury, eh? My current job (while I'm doing my psychology conversion course) is working with rough sleepers in the London Borough of Camden. Which of course includes Bloomsbury. It's always nice to drop into Bloomsbury to get some peace and quiet and walk among the academic buildings.

K
Shark
Shark
K
Are you implying there's something wrong with liking badgers, Ingilbert? shocked (makes offended badger huffing noises)

K
Shark
Shark
K
Ogriv - sorry, your new avatar just provided the prompting I needed to get one of my own! The badgers in the picture are abandoned baby badgers which are reared in a wildlife rescue centre before they are released back into the wild. My boyfriend and I have adopted a couple of badgers who live at the centre as they are too unwell to fend for themselves. I believe they look after hedgehogs too - here's the website address if you want to take a look. They used to have a live webcam where you could watch the resident animals, sadly it doesn't seem to be working anymore - just as well, because it was quite addictive.

I used to have some pictures of manatees but don't know what's happened to them - no doubt Google would turn them up again. When I first started posting on a forum, I was going through a manatee phase, and the name sort of stuck...

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.