logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
schumi Offline OP
OP Offline
maybe when you're very young,you had a great dream,whick inspires you to go forward all the time,you study hard for it,then you begin to work for it,but you find much obstruction in your way,what do you do next?solve it or give up?if you want to go on,what inspires you to do that?i want to know you guys'ideas,thanks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I have to keep myself motivated. I do that by making smaller goals, so I can feel like I've really accomplished a lot.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

J
Koala
Koala
J
You have to decide what is really important to you. If the goal is important, it is worth doing whatever it takes to accomplish it.

However, sometimes obstructions come up because we are going about something the wrong way. The obstruction is telling us we need to change course. Maybe not drop the goal altogether but try to think of another way to accomplish it.

If you come up against one obstacle after another, then something is wrong. Perhaps the goal isn't the right one for you and you need to rethink it.

I think it's good to remember that happiness should come from taking the steps in achieving a goal as well as actually getting there. You might say, I want to be a famous author but you never will be if you don't enjoy the process of writing the book. The trick is to find something you are passionate about so that you DO enjoy the process as much as the accomplishment itself.

L
L
The thing that inspires me to progress is knowing that what I do actually makes a difference in other people's lives.

Latarsha Lytle, MBA
Pursue A Career That Makes Your Heart Go Wild: www.career-change-positioning.com
Start A Biz That Impacts The World: www.small-business-ideas-branded-by-passion.com
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
I believe in only one thing that is if u can then u must,Let show this world what can u do?

I've found that if I can learn from the mistakes and challenges that appear on the journey, then it becomes far easier to reach my goals because I'm gaining wisdom and knowledge from understanding what didn't work and learning from that. It's so easy to beat ourselves up for making a mistake, but I've found that, when I can say, "Well, what can I do differently and what can I learn from this?", it puts things into perspective beautifully. And, enjoying the journey with all it's ups and downs is key.

Kim

Last edited by Coach_Kim_L; 01/25/08 11:59 AM.

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.