BellaOnline
Posted By: schumi what inspires you to progress? - 10/04/07 11:09 AM
maybe when you're very young,you had a great dream,whick inspires you to go forward all the time,you study hard for it,then you begin to work for it,but you find much obstruction in your way,what do you do next?solve it or give up?if you want to go on,what inspires you to do that?i want to know you guys'ideas,thanks.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: what inspires you to progress? - 10/06/07 02:35 AM
I have to keep myself motivated. I do that by making smaller goals, so I can feel like I've really accomplished a lot.
Posted By: joanj Re: what inspires you to progress? - 10/08/07 04:39 PM
You have to decide what is really important to you. If the goal is important, it is worth doing whatever it takes to accomplish it.

However, sometimes obstructions come up because we are going about something the wrong way. The obstruction is telling us we need to change course. Maybe not drop the goal altogether but try to think of another way to accomplish it.

If you come up against one obstacle after another, then something is wrong. Perhaps the goal isn't the right one for you and you need to rethink it.

I think it's good to remember that happiness should come from taking the steps in achieving a goal as well as actually getting there. You might say, I want to be a famous author but you never will be if you don't enjoy the process of writing the book. The trick is to find something you are passionate about so that you DO enjoy the process as much as the accomplishment itself.

Posted By: Latarsha Re: what inspires you to progress? - 12/02/07 08:54 AM
The thing that inspires me to progress is knowing that what I do actually makes a difference in other people's lives.
Posted By: sean009 Re: what inspires you to progress? - 01/23/08 06:15 PM
I believe in only one thing that is if u can then u must,Let show this world what can u do?
Posted By: Coach_Kim_L Re: what inspires you to progress? - 01/25/08 03:55 PM
I've found that if I can learn from the mistakes and challenges that appear on the journey, then it becomes far easier to reach my goals because I'm gaining wisdom and knowledge from understanding what didn't work and learning from that. It's so easy to beat ourselves up for making a mistake, but I've found that, when I can say, "Well, what can I do differently and what can I learn from this?", it puts things into perspective beautifully. And, enjoying the journey with all it's ups and downs is key.

Kim
© BellaOnline Forums