Print Thread
#361075 12/21/07 02:33 AM
B
bahrain Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
Can anyone tell me what it means when you dream about a certain animal all the time for years. I have always had these dreams for a couple of years in a row now where I am either being chased by a grizzly bear or I"m running from one. It's all the time. Always a grizzly bear. What is up with that?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
bahrain #373891 02/08/08 08:09 PM
E
E
All animals in dreams represent an emotional aspect of your own nature giving you the ability to feel or act in a particular manner. The bear is often used to represent a feeling of having a lot to bear, a lot to put up with or tolerate.

As you are being chased by the bear, it would suggest this feeling of having a lot to bear is one that you are unable to shake off or lose.

Here you are running away from this animal because it is perceived as a dangerous one. In other words, where you are living with the feeling of having to put up with a lot, your own emotional nature is not working in your favour or best interests, but rather as a great danger to you as a rational human. The animals are instinctive feelings and irrational ones. A grizzly bear image may simply be emphasizing the dangerous aspect of this irrational feeling. [Is your feeling of having a lot to bear a response to logical thinking or emotional thinking?]

If you dream constantly about bears, this feeling of having a lot to bear is one that you may need to examine more closely.

ElizVanZee #377866 02/20/08 04:52 PM
Shark
Shark
Hi,

I just wanted to say what a great response that was ElizVanZee! Your interpretation was spot on and I also really loved your keen insight into the play on the word 'bear'. How long have you been interested in dream interpretation?

E
E
Thank you for your response also and for the compliment. I have worked on the art of interpretation for many, many years. It is my main interest and has been a most rewarding one.
ElizVanZee

ElizVanZee #379529 02/22/08 10:09 PM
Shark
Shark
Hi ElizVanZee,

It's so nice to have someone here who is that interested in dreams. What first interested you in dreams? I have always had vivid dreams--usually very entertaining ones so I was interested in them from a young age. However, it wasn't until I was in my mid-twenties that I began really researching them and learning to interpret them. I was taking psychology classes and was introduced to Jung and got hooked. Are there any writers/theorist you are interested in?

E
E
I became interested in dreams out of a need for a deeper spiritual connection. Conventional religion had not filled this need and one day I recalled that Scripture did say that the Lord spoke to humans through dreams. So, I read everything available on the subject. (I also studied psychology at University.) I have no favoured writers or theorists although Edgar Cayce's ideas were a great help at the beginning. With the Lord's help I feel I have been guided to use the most meaningful interpretation of symbols and now the dreams do speak to me.

ElizVanZee #380544 02/24/08 01:18 PM
Shark
Shark
That is great, ElizVanZee. You're right, dreams played a huge part in the Scriptures in both the Old and New Testaments. I haven't read a lot of Cayce but what I have read has been interesting. I hope you'll keep posting here. It's great to have you!

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.