Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
haridas Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
H
Today another report appeared saying that sex is more imp. than money for happiness.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
haridas Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
H
Most of us say that I will not have sex without love.

How many of us get partners who we love?
How many stay in the relationship?
It is all a dream for most of us.
We are deprived of much needed sex because of these ideas.
Can I get inputs from all of you?

Gecko
Gecko
I have been married 22 years and I love my husband. Yes it is difficult, but not impossible. My mom was divorced when I was 2, so I take my vows very seriously, he would have to cheat on me or do something really bad for me to end this relationship.

H
Koala
Koala
H
But Sue, you're not saying you don't love him are you? I think what you mean is you're not in love with him, right?

H
Koala
Koala
H
Sorry, Sue... i didn't read your post right.

Koala
Koala
"I love you." I think love is a verb you have to choose to love someone everyday forever not just one time and it last for ever!.... the falling in love feeling fanicsy never last because it comes and goes or just goes because when the hard times come... feelings and emotions change but commentment last longer! or at lest it should.....

H
Koala
Koala
H
haridas, i think most people, but especially women, would have difficulty separating sex from love particularly if they are with that person over time. Sex is very personal for women... there isn't really a way around that.

But even for men as well as women i think the tendency is going to be you either stay with a person because you love them in some fashion, or you can't keep being sexual with them.

H
haridas Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
H
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
haridas, i think most people, but especially women, would have difficulty separating sex from love particularly if they are with that person over time. Sex is very personal for women... there isn't really a way around that.

But even for men as well as women i think the tendency is going to be you either stay with a person because you love them in some fashion, or you can't keep being sexual with them.

Hollyelise, do you think that women like you are less now?
The interviews I read were more by women who were in to this.
The society is changing fast.

H
haridas Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
H
To be precise most of the women were looking for sex with no strings attached. All men and women wanted to avoid any mention of love in relationships that were purely for sex. Satisfy body and go. As simple as that.

H
Koala
Koala
H
An article with interviews can give a different impression than a study. Publishers want to sell newspapers, producers want more viewers, but do they always choose to represent the whole picture? I think they often choose to portray what will be more sensational or what they consider "news-worthy." Look at how under-reported famine is, but if someone were to die from a panda bear, it would probably make the news all over the world. Traditional relationships aren't particularly news right now.

I don't doubt some men and women want sex without strings attached and there may be more than there used to be -- i don't know -- but i don't think it is the majority. We could look up research and see, i suppose. I think for most people, love and sex are paired.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to choose sex without strings, so long as they are honest and responsible with their partners. I just think it's tricky, and i doubt there are many people who could have sex with a partner repeatedly and not be attached.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.