Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
Your posts promoting your company will be deleted at this forum as you are not welcome here. The posts here speak for themselves and people will make up their own minds. I am sure your lawyer would not be happy with the way you presented yourself and your company in this forum.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
"<i>As far as being listed on this site I will check with the owners about advertising here. That really isn't up to you.

I'm sorry you and your pals didn't like my reponse to your article. Obviously you've never attacked work that they've done, yet. Perhaps the only good thing that comes of this is you have learned not to lie about people's hard work. </i>"

My yahoo group comprises of 400 people, which includes therapists, teachers, aides, parents and professionals from Mayer-Johnson and Pyramid Products.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
P
P
Just as I thought. You are not interested in doing an informed, fair, and balanced story. You are simply doing a smear article.

My lawyer advised me to give you the chance to remove the libel statements first, and I did. You were smart enough to realize you made a mistake and removed us from the list.

Your behavior makes me sick. You did something wrong and instead of just simply admitting you were wrong and apologizing... you are throwing a tantrum.

How would you feel if someone trashed your book, lied about it, posted lies about you in public? How would you respond?

Based on your actions I assume this will not be settled until Minerva and BellaOnline are forced to get involved.

Just admit you were wrong and apologize and we can move past this petty bickering.

M
M
Hi Pecsplacedad. I just happened on this forum -- it doesn't matter why except in the sense of full disclosure I should mention that I have a 15 year old daughter with HFA. What does matter, to me, I guess -- is that the incredible anger expressed toward the people who run this site and others who have decided to write and either smooth things over or get past the argument seems so hostile from your side that it seems impossible to get to any place of peace. I take no stand other than to to say that it is never a bad idea to warn people who have had their children newly diagnosed to be careful of people touting miraculous cures. It's not a personal attack, I don't think, toward anyone and it sounds like you have tremendous faith in your product, so it should stand on it's own. Anyone who has been in the community for a while knows the pain and heartbreak of spending one's hard earned money on something that may not work for their particular child. I guess what I am trying to say is that there is so much heartache and fear out there right now. Money is being taken away from resource centers and school systems - - parents are told to hire their own lawyers to prove their points and they'll only get reimbursed if they can win their case and it is not getting any better. We need to be kind to each other. We need to help each other as much as possible. Am I telling you to give your product away? No. I asking you to be kind to folks who have dealt with snake oil since the moment the Dr. said 'your child has autism' and to give them a break when they ask the newbies to be careful when they are spending their, sometimes last cent on a therapy, like yours, that you believe in with all of your heart, but -- in all honestly can you provide a money back guarantee if it doesn't work for their child? Again -- I'm not even suggesting that you do that -- rather I am suggesting that when you got the diagnosis and you remembered how frightened you felt, that you consider that folks who feel it important to give folks information about finding information about PECS (not necessarily what you do, but PECS in general) that you cut them some slack. We all have a lot of work to do. The numbers increase daily, as you know. So -- promote your game and if it does what you believe it does -- then lots and lots of kids will get help. The game will end up promoting itself

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.