Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
From what I have been told about this show, I think I am going to love it. I am downloading the first two seasons over the internet so I can watch it all in order. I think my daughter will like it as well. We love sci fi type shows where people have powers, like the 4400.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Lisa_Orlando #344268 09/27/07 07:28 AM
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Welcome, Lisa! It's great to have you here!

Heroes will be your cup of tea - totally! I can't wait to hear what you think when you see it! smile

Danielle
Prime Time TV
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Here's a link to my latest article:

Heroes - Secrets and Predictions

Add your own thoughts here in the Heroes thread! smile

Danielle
Prime Time TV
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Whoa. Think Claire is related to Kensei? I do!

Danielle
Prime Time TV
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I was wondering that as well. Some distant ancestor. Theres seems to be a finite number of powers available though. So it could be totally random. It was a cool episode and I can't wait to see more of Peter at work, and to see what's in the box. What's funny is Prison Break ended with a "what's in the box" mystery too.

Travis Belk
Manga/Comics Editor
Comics_Editor #345602 10/03/07 04:47 PM
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
As did Alias (sort of)! The box seems to be popular, huh!?!

Last edited by Danielle Primetime TV; 10/03/07 04:47 PM.

Danielle
Prime Time TV
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I am halfway through the first season and I absolutely LOVE this show. I also like watching it one episode after another. The file I downloaded is from a High definition channel and is crystal, no commercials so each episode is just a little over 40 minutes. I have been watching 2-3 at a time.

I have to say I LOVE watching it this way, I don't have to wait until next week to find out what is going on.

This show is incredible and I am literally on the edge of my seat during every episode. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I just watched the episode where they saved Claire from that FREAK and at the last of the episode the Haitian guy got Syler. I will be interested to see what happens.

OF course I feel so badly for that guy that is the cop and can read his wifes thoughts, there wasn't anything about him in this last episode.

Did anyone notice how when Hiro is speaking Japanese in this one his voice is really hi pitched then when Hiro came back (from the future) to Peter on the subway he had a lower voice?

Lisa_Orlando #346380 10/07/07 03:52 PM
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
I'm so glad you love the show, Lisa! I agree - watching a series in succession like that, with no commercials - it's the best!

I want to say things - lots of things - about your thoughts on the show so far, because you are picking up on some of the best moments - but I don't want to give anything away! smile

Danielle
Prime Time TV
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I am SO loving seeing people I recognize from other shows. I almost screamed when Hiro's Dad turned out to be Sulu from Star Trek AND that guy that can make himself invisible was the Doctor Who from before Tennent.

I am also DYING to see what happens with Claire, she spoke with her Mother on the phone the last I saw. I can't wait to watch the next episode.

I am of course worried to death about Peter. I feel badly for the guy who is the cop who got suspended for 6 months.

In the beginning I thought the guy with glasses, Claires Dad (isn't he the actor who played Macgyver years ago?) was the bad guy, I of course figured out the really bad guy is Sylar. I am curious about who is the one pulling the strings behind it all, the one that Claires Dad and the Haitian work for.

BUT DON'T TELL ME. I will probably watch a couple episodes tonight.

Lisa_Orlando #347120 10/10/07 11:38 PM
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I am at the end of the first season where they time traveled forward 5 years, the bomb went off and Nathan has been replaced by Sylar who looks just like Nathan.

The whole ceremony in remembrance of the dead of the explosion, the monument and the attitude about it reminds me of 911. The way Sylar is playing Nathan reminds me of a combination of George Bush and Guiliani. They both have used 911 to bolster their image as the savior of the US and New York.

Of course the way they are treating the people with abilities reminds me of the way some are treated in the US now as a result of 911. This show is making a powerful statement politically.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.