Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Which power would I choose? Definitely Hiro's power of teleportation. What else could possibly be more fun?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M.B. #343621 09/24/07 05:33 PM
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
I swore up and down I wasn't going to take on another show when Heroes started, but I am SO GLAD I didn't listen to myself. We do the exact same thing when Heroes is on! We don't answer the phone, unless we know for a fact that it's another Heroes fan calling during a commercial to OMGOMGOMGOMG about something that happened. Hee!

Danielle
Prime Time TV
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Which power to have? Well the obvious answer is the ability to copy everyone else's power.lol However, if I was the only person with powers, it would be a toughy, but I think I'd go time travel. I have no qualms about changing the past to make a better future for me.:)

And Mohinder can go, never got really into him, nor Niki. I am kinda partial to Peter and Matt though.

And HRG was awesome in the episode when he protects and sends Claire away. That was a fantastic episode.

Travis Belk
Manga/Comics Editor
Comics_Editor #343631 09/24/07 05:44 PM
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
The characterization of HRG was one of the best in television history. He was so (seemingly) deplorable in the beginning, and then he turned into someone you love so much, you'd give him a kidney if he needed it. And the change was incredibly seamless, you barely noticed. Just one day, BOOM, you're walking around in an I HEART HRG t-shirt. Heh.

Yes, Niki, they can definitely get rid of her. I just don't care about her, and her power doesn't seem to quite fit in with the rest. But not Micah. They can't get rid of him. He's interesting.

Danielle
Prime Time TV
M.B. #343739 09/25/07 07:55 AM
J
Koala
Koala
J
The new season of Heros is starting out to be as good as last seasons! It will be interesting to see what the new characters bring and how long it takes Clare to do something to put the cheerleaders at her new school in their place!

joanj #343907 09/25/07 07:24 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
I love this show, too!!!

As for powers, I'd definitely choose Claire's. How cool would it be to be indestructible!!!

D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Welcome, joanj!

Last night's episode was better than I expected. Love the new characters. Usually I'm not a fan of a revolving door of characters, but it works on Heroes, unlike on Lost, where it just annoys me.

What was up with Nathan's face in the mirror? Tony thought it might have something to do with the virus Mohinder was talking about in his lecture. And who pushed George Takei off the roof? He'd better not be dead!!!!!

Danielle
Prime Time TV
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
At first I thought it was Peter, since he was around Niki, I thought maybe they did a dual personality thing when Peter died. But then we saw Peter at the end. So there went that idea.lol So no idea what was up with the reflection.

It was a good episode and set up some good things for the rest of the season. I do think that Matt needs to put his foot down with Molly. That is one primadonna little girl. And maybe, just maybe Mohinder might be interesting this season. Let's see if he can manage not to botch things up. HRG was great in the copy store. I kinda felt the leg breaking scene with Claire was a bit unrealistic. And now she has her own super stalker. What's with the Honduran siblings? And is Hiro going to be Tenzo or inspire the Brit? And maybe it was Nathan that killed Hiro's dad since he can fly, or maybe Claire's super stalker?

That's what I like about Heroes, tons of answers to look toward to. And you know they will get answered, unlike Lost that just seems to like to string you along. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand Lost. smile

Travis Belk
Manga/Comics Editor
Comics_Editor #343971 09/26/07 12:27 AM
Amoeba
Amoeba
I bet you're right about the virus with Nathan in the mirror.

I think Hiro has screwed up the future and that's why his dad died. Because he stopped his hero from being a hero when he went back in time. Now he's got to fix it.

D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Yeah, Hiro has some serious work to do. Bets on how long before he hooks up with the swordsmith's daughter?

The whole idea of Hiro's hero turning out to be a fraud is SO brilliant.

HRG in the copy store was excellent! That boss of his was so Office Space.

Also, Nathan's beard? Whoa.

Danielle
Prime Time TV
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.