Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 32 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 31 32
P
Shark
Shark
P
Life is tough. To have members who perceive imaginary enmity and create an argument makes it more so. I would rather leave this forum if I feel more uncomfortable. I have no energy to fight. I am very tired and lonely and come here to share happiness.

I am feeling very disturbed.First Alexandra said- why not create another thread for jokes and now she says why post jokes. I will not post any more jokes to laugh.

Let her have her way. I am giving way not out of cowardice but tiredness.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
Shark
Shark
P
I am quitting this forum and will never return till people like Alexandra are here. She wants to force her friendship and wants me to praise her. I can not do that.

I must thank Barbara, Holly, Sue, Trish, Manjari, Das, Tami and other members here with who I shared excellent rapport. I know that I need this forum. But I am getting miserable.

Wolf
Wolf
Pratibha, I feel sad about your leaving. Don't be a quitter. But I understand your point of view also.

Wolf
Wolf
Bye pratibha,

I am very sad and feel very depressed because of your leaving. I know that you may not even read this. But I will surely be missing your happy chatter.

Zebra
Zebra
Originally Posted By: pratibha77
I am quitting this forum and will never return till people like Alexandra are here. She wants to force her friendship and wants me to praise her. I can not do that.

This is neither accurate nor kind. I am willing and wanting to be a good friend to all. How on earth can i force this, when nobody will speak to me? Why should i be looking for praise, when none is necessarily due? Do I not have the right to understanding and friendship? Why do you do this? I have done nothing to deserve this unkindness, and rather than engage with me and try to sort things out, you react like this?

WHY WILL NOBODY TELL ME JUST EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE - !!??

Bye bye Pratibha. if you wish to make this decision, it is yours and yours alone. I am truly sorry you feel you must do this, but that's your choice. As for me, I am not going anywhere.

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Pratibha,

I feel sorry for you.
You are a brave girl and you have suffered a lot bravely in your life. I will be feeling lonelier without your presence.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: pratibha77

I must thank Barbara, Holly, Sue, Trish, Manjari, Das, Tami and other members here with who I shared excellent rapport. I know that I need this forum. But I am getting miserable.

Bye, Prathibha. I will miss you. I wish you would reconsider, though. You have good input. Don't let alexandra have power over our friendships.

I will still look for you everytime I sign on to Bella. Please remember that you can come here when YOU need to and WE ALL will be here.

Prathibha, this might help, too... The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
Abraham Lincoln

Alexandria, you should remember this when wanting us to be your friend.... Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.
Aristotle

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau

You always say you wish someone would tell you why nobody seems friendly to you... You just can't jump in the middle of friends and MAKE them your friends. Your original posts, many months ago used words and meanings to slam many people and their illnesses. Stop and reflect on that and quit acting as though you don't understand why it is hard for people to trust you. and want your friendship.

Pratibha, please think on this some more. Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.
Swedish proverb

Trish

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Pratibha,

Please don't leave!!!

I wish i had seen your post earlier but i had overlooked this thread.

Please don't let someone else determine your leaving. There is another way you can handle it: If someone's presence bothers you, just ignore them. This goes for all of us because on the internet, prob. sooner or later someone's presence will bother you. But they can't bother you if you don't read their posts.

I would hate to lose your aquaintance because of someone else, and your presence here! Your posts lift me up and you often share things i find wise and intelligent.

I hope you see this. I hate it when i don't at least get a chance to say goodbye.

much love,
~holly

Zebra
Zebra
Isn't it amazing...

I have asked on several occasions for Pratibha and others to try to point out where I have gone wrong.
I have to say, I challenge anyone to find anything I have written that is rude, insulting, defamatory, unkind or hurtful.

When I stated I was leaving the forum, there was no such farewell for me, but if you once again, examine different threads and posts, you may find that it is I, who have been subject to unkindness, distancing and hurtful remarks.

But that's ok, it appears.
Either I don't have feelings, or obviously, the feelings of others count for more than mine.

PLus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Holly and Trish, I will call up Pratibha and convey your feelings. I am sure she will reconsider. It all began because Alexandra first asked all of us to begin another thread on jokes. Pratibha said that she was converting Genius Club thread to jokes thread. She accepted what Alexandra said.

But after few days Alexandra went to Buddhist forum and rewrote her objections about jokes and said we should never post them. that was a change in posture.

Pratibha had come here to talk to friends because she is very lonely and needs a man in her life. She was trying to get some fun here. But she felt that Alexandra was creating wrong impressions about her as if Pratibha was a sex manic or so. That hurt her badly.

But Pratibha loves Trish and Holly greatly. She will come back. I will speak to her.

Page 17 of 32 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 31 32

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.