Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#313853 05/16/07 01:53 AM
A
andylow Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I've been to Spain for several times, it's really a intriguing resorts, not only the beautiful resorts, but also kind people. travel to spain and costa brava are my unforgettable places, have you been there before? I�d like to share some travel experiences with you. Which countries impress you most when traveling? Waiting for your chat.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
Good job, keep on posting. During summer vacation, I went to cadiz spain and mallorca spain with my parents, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay.

F
F
Extremely nice websites, I�ve never been to Spain before and learned that it has become one of the most beautiful country in the world with its rich cultures, history, ancient buildings and so on. Oh, I really want to fly to Spain now. I�ve heard of the transportation fee is not very expensive, like car hire in barcelona is very suitable for me, it provides as many as detailed tourist attractions. Does anyone have been to malta ? Another wonderful place in Spain I�ve just come across on the internet, if you have interest, please have a look at it and then exchange some ideas with me. Good luck!

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I went to Spain as a student for one semester and it was beautiful. The southern coast is so nice but very crowded with Europeans in the summer! It's a great place for night life too. If you drink a couple cups of their coffee, you can stay up all night.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I spent 2 years in southern Spain about 18 years ago. I loved it. The food was so good and the people were very nice and laid back.

I loved the coffee too!

S
S
I grew up in Spain, from the age of 4 to 17 - so I am a bit biased. blush The people are incredibly friendly, the food is wonderful, and history hits you each time you turn around.

I was in Barcelona for a few days last week and this city rocks. I lived in Madrid as a child, and didn't know Barcelona well. There was no low-cost travel, so it was 'at the other end of the country' and because mostly of cultural differences, people from the two cities didn't always mix. Now, Barcelona is such a thriving place it has its own direct flights to such places as Newark, Buenos Aires and Singapore. Talk about a world class city!

While many of my friends were sitting back home in the freezing cold and even snow, I sat by the pier, in the sunshine, having an outdoor lunch of fresh seafood. Granted, the city isn't cheap, but prices are standard for Europe. There's plenty to do - I took the 'hop on, hop off' bus and could have continued hopping for a week!

Other favourite places? Malaysia for the food and scenery, Denmark for the sense of humour of its people, Brazil for the rainforest and lilting language... in fact there's hardly a country I've visited that I wouldn't go back to again, for one reason or another! smile

Women on the Road
Inspiration for women who love to travel on their own!
S
S
I agree that Barcelona rocks, Scribetrotter. I was there, too, for only for a week since I had to come back to NYC again.

Although that was a short stint, I completely enjoyed my stay, and would definitely go back for more.

Spain is really a wonderful place to be if you're looking for great food and cool beach resorts to go to.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
I like Spain too.
In December I was in the Andalusia region, exploring the coast plus the cities of Seville, Granda and Cordoba.
Great places.
The only thing I ever have difficulty with in Spain is the very late and long lunches and dinners.
How about you?

Best,
Candyce
Adventure Living Editor

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Seville has a great Flamenco Museum. It's about a year or so old and has many high-tech and interactive features. You not only learn about this interesting art form, but you can sign-up (ahead of time) to take flamenco lessons. Check the schedule for the museum's flamenco performances. I really enjoyed this museum.
It inspired me to try and learn flamenco dancing.

Best,
Candyce

Last edited by CandyceAdventure; 03/21/08 08:30 PM.

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I love Barcelona! I really enjoyed the weather and the food! Its such a beautiful city!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.