Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
New articles I've written lately include:

[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B
I've noticed that a lot of you and a lot of my friends are blogging lately. I feel sort of out of it and am wondering what exactly blogging is. Sorry to sound like such an idiot but I just haven't grasped the concept yet. Can someone explain it to me? Like how do people find blogs, where are they posted and why do people do them? Thank you!

J
J
I've written lately, as well... my most recent one was about the NYC Steampipe explosion.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

I write lots of articles, eBooks and various types of information products. Some of my most recent articles are:

Blogging for the Non Blogger

What You Don�t Know About Publishing A Book Can Take You From Dream To Nightmare Overnight!

If You Do This You will Increase Revenues Substantially

A 14-Year-Old Champion�s Winning Formula for Success is No �Secret�

It�s Not that Internet Marketing Doesn�t Work; It�s that Your Systems Suck!

I have a strong focus on using the Internet to market. Not Internet marketing but how to use the Internet effectively.

Kathleen Gage

Working with speakers, authors and consultants who want to turn their expertise into information products & services. FREE teleseminar seriesBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
J
Koala
Koala
J
Hi Kathleen, do you have links to your articles or are they covered in the teleseminars?

I am from southern Oregon and recently spent 9 years there before relocating to Texas.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Lately, I have written new articles for my health and wellness site and also I'm writing articles for a new eco-site I'm building.

Hi Joan,

We are in the process of updating my website to include many of my most recent articles. In the meantime, you can find many of them by googling my name like this "kathleen gage". You will likely have dozens show up specific to Internet marketing.

Kathleen

Working with speakers, authors and consultants who want to turn their expertise into information products & services. FREE teleseminar seriesBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Amoeba
Amoeba
Been concentrating on our company's blog. You may visit it at:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

I've written a series of free articles for my website. You can see them atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
Over the weekend I wrote an article for the Public Health site giving information about postcards and games. Before that, I reviewed the Timberlawn Hospital Trauma Program.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.