logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#327284 07/07/07 09:18 AM
A
OP Offline
A
My friend and I had vaginal sex only without a condom. I came in her for a long time but she never reached and orgasm or came. I am pretty sure she is d/d free but was wondering if she had something how susceptible I might be.

Any insight???

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
What do you mean how susceptible you might be?

As for sexual activity, there is always a risk of contracting something. There is NO safe sex, only safer sex. The only way to have safer sex is to use protection. I don't advocate unprotected sexual activity because of the risks associated.

If you believe she is d/d free, then you are probably "safe" but there is never any guarantee. The only way to be sure is to ask her if she is d/d free and/or to get tested yourself, and then tested again six months later. Remember, diseases can remain hidden for quite some time. Just because a person may look d/d free does not mean they are. Sexually Transmitted diseases such as herpes can be transmitted even if the person does not have a current breakout.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Just because a woman doesn't have an orgasm doesn't mean you can't catch a disease. The fluid secreted in the [censored] with or without orgasm is what carries most diseases. If she tears anywhere down there, then you have blood mixed in where HIV is carried. Not to mention you all are taking a risk of getting pregnant unless she is on some type of birth control. How long have you known her? Do you know who she has been with before you? I mean no offense but just taking her word for it and not using a condom until you see some test results from her is just plain ignorant. So you are 100% suseptible to catching something without using a condom.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: Jase
What do you mean how susceptible you might be?

As for sexual activity, there is always a risk of contracting something. There is NO safe sex, only safer sex. The only way to have safer sex is to use protection. I don't advocate unprotected sexual activity because of the risks associated.

If you believe she is d/d free, then you are probably "safe" but there is never any guarantee. The only way to be sure is to ask her if she is d/d free and/or to get tested yourself, and then tested again six months later. Remember, diseases can remain hidden for quite some time. Just because a person may look d/d free does not mean they are. Sexually Transmitted diseases such as herpes can be transmitted even if the person does not have a current breakout.

You are right Jase.

Wolf
Wolf
Orgasm has no relation with diseases.
You can get Herpes, HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Warts without protection.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
asking him or her isn't a way of protecting yourself he or she may not know they have any std,s my daughter contacted the aids virus threw unprotected sex, and she had a baby born with hiv, safe sex should alway be used,all it takes is one time ,even the first time

Rosie L
Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: skyhaven
asking him or her isn't a way of protecting yourself he or she may not know they have any std,s my daughter contacted the aids virus threw unprotected sex, and she had a baby born with hiv, safe sex should alway be used,all it takes is one time ,even the first time

Right.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
you can get a lot of diseases if you don't have a condom ... but that's only a taught smile

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

Elephant
Elephant
exactly Daz ;0)

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:24 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.