Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet

Articles I've Written Lately

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
What have you been working on in the past month or so?

Amoeba
Amoeba
Ok I will bite:
I have been writing SEO articles. I know, I know the scourge of writers everywhere BUT I need to count on that constant paycheck (as in feed us) and no matter what else I write about, this pays.I would love to not have a middle man though. Wish I could crack that direct link between writer and biz.

I have also written some really good stuff for applications for blog sites. I don't always love what I have done after I send it-you all know what I mean, but some of it has been really good! So if I don't get the gig, I have at least 4 good ones ready for resale.

Writing as a housewife and writing as the only parent are two totally different things, let me tell you.

Amelia

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I write for Island Travel at BellaOnline.com (recent articles include [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Jan, you've been prolific! Great articles.

I've been doing seo also but also write for a nurse's magazine doing feature articles and some other interesting topics.

K
K
You are prolific! Lately my writing has been for my blog: Buried Treasures.BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Discover the great writing ideas you already have!
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Shark
Shark
Hi Writers!

An article I wrote is live on Associated Content. I'm pretty proud of it & I included a link to the Writing site of BellaOnline as a resource.

Six Essential Steps to Take Before You Apply for That Writing Gig

Read it & feel free to rate it, leave feed back or even Digg it! I'd really appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

Meg

I
I
Well, I write Poetry, Short stories, and I'm working on an autobiography. I haven't been published yet, does it still count? LOL

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I've been working on writing on my blog because I want to write the woman's response book to "The Average American Male"

S
S
My most recent piece is Walk the L.A.B.Y.R.I.N.T.H. for Balance. I'm looking forward to reading your articles. Thanks for posting them!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.