Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#293481 02/19/07 06:35 AM
R
Roock Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Migraine Headache is the most common type of vascular headache, involving (it is thought) abnormal sensitivity of blood vessels (arteries) in the brain to various triggers resulting in rapid changes in the artery size due to spasm (constriction).

Click Here

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Roock #293485 02/19/07 07:27 AM
I have them and they are a killer. My dr perscribed me a beta blocker to help control them. and then maxalt, my head aches are still pretty bad!!!!

"You will do foolish things but do them with enthusiam!"-Colette
Wolf
Wolf
I also have migraine. It kills.no cure for it.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thanks Roock ... but I think you're doing so much SPAM smile

Please stop spamming this forum wink

Have a nice day

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

NYDAz #319048 06/02/07 07:46 PM
I read your post and wanted to recommend an all natural supplement juice called XanGo Mangosteen juice not just because I distribute it but because I am told that it works great for migranes! I don't have migranes, but the juice has helped me with other issues, including sinus infections, allergies, joint pain, cystic breast (I had cysts for 3 years, now they are gone completely), my sleep is sounder and my energy level has increased. I am 50 but feel like this juice is putting a spring back in my step. I got so excited after I started to see results that I decided to become a distributor. Feel free to visit my website atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
You should try Imigran or Imitrex

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

NYDAz #321152 06/11/07 09:37 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
The Imitrex injections worked pretty well for a while - I liked that the results were almot instantaneous! But eventually I got used to it, and it stopped working. So we've gone through the gamut - Relpax, Maxalt, Midrin (which is like candy with my headaches!) I also took Topomax for a while to try to prevent migraines. Once again, it worked for a while, but I just seem to get innured to these medications.

The Imitrex nasal spray was horrible! I already had this headache which felt like an alien was trying to come out of my skull - and then the nasal spray set my sinuses on fire! Not fun. eek

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: BellaHarmony
The Imitrex injections worked pretty well for a while - I liked that the results were almot instantaneous! But eventually I got used to it, and it stopped working.

I completely empathize! I did great on Imitrex for a while and then they started interfering with my ability to breath...

The worst thing about not being able to use Imitrex is that there are so many people that it DOES work for who can just give themselves a shot, disappear to somewhere quiet for 15 minutes and come back as a reasonable fascimile of a functional human being; that people start to see you as a slacker because you can't do that!

Julie

C
Shark
Shark
C
Toward the end of my migraine "career" it was rare to go 2 whole days without one. I suffered from migraines for over 20 years. Ironically, it took that long for a doctor to suggest blood pressure medication. Even though my blood pressure always measured in the low normal range, he thought it would help; and IT DID. I've been on it 4-5 years, and I have only had 2-3 almost-migraines in all that time--NOTHING near my old migraines. It even turned out that I can cut my Rx dose in half, and it works just fine. I take Timelol (spelling?), also known as Blocadren, 2.5 mg. twice a day.

I, too, tried Imitrex; but it got to where it made my heart race so much it scared me. Exedrin worked off and on, but it eventually upset my stomach severely.

Migraines are AWFUL. People with normal headaches have NO IDEA what the pain is like. In fact once, after I'd been on the blood pressure pills a while, I had a very mild headache. It was only then that I understood how one friend of mine could say she always continued to work when she had a headache as though it was easy for her! Normal headaches are a piece of cake. My heart goes out to anyone with migraines.

cela

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.