Gecko
L
hahahahaha!!!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate, Julie, was. Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between John and his roommate, and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and Julie than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Julie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Julie came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you did take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you did not take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you do sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom."

Lesson of the day... Don't Lie To Your Mother.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
LOL!!! grin that's hilarious!

Good one :P

Last edited by lala21; 06/08/07 01:12 AM.
Zebra
Zebra
A little girl in Natural History class is listening intently tot he teacher talking about the blue whale, and how it's the biggest mammal on the planet, but only eats tiny krill.... Suzie's little hand shoots up...
"A whale swallowed Jonah" she states.
The teacher tries to explain that actually, this is probably a fable, but even though the Bible says a whale swallowed Jonah, it's not physically possible, because a whale can't do that, the throat is too narrow...
The little girl insists, and the teahcer begins to get a little irate, even though she doesn't want to be seen to be either losing the argument, or her temper....
Finally, Suzie declares -
"Well, when I get to Heaven, I'll ask Jonah myself!"
The teacher snaps back,
"Fine! But maybe, if he was telling fibs, he went to Hell, so what then, huh?"
"well then," retorts Suzie,

"You can ask him."

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Holly and Alexandra have both cheered me up.

das #320462 06/08/07 03:55 AM
Zebra
Zebra
Laughter IS the best medicine - the thing that drives the clouds from the human face.....! Glad it made you smile, friend!

A
Shark
Shark
A
Along the same lines, a little girl was asking her mother why there were a few grey hairs among her black tresses.

Mother replied:

That's because of all the worry you cause me when you're naughty.

Small child thinks for a moment, then says:

Now I know why Grandma's hair is white!

Out of the mouths of babes!!!!

Ann.

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
That was a lovely joke, Ann.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
So, 3 pieces of string walked into a pub. The first one went to the bar tender and asked for a beer, the bar tender replied "Sorry I don't serve your kind here". The second piece of string decided to give it a shot, walked up to the bar and asked for a beer. Again, the bar tender replied "sorry I don't serve your kind here". Finally, the third piece of string decided to tie himself into a knot and fray his hair and walked up to the bar tender and said "3 beer please" The bar tender once again replied "I've already told you guys, I don't serve your kind here!!" The third piece of string said "what do you mean?!" The bar tender relpied "string... I don't serve string here..." The string then replied saying, "but I'm afraid not!"

hahahha... get it he was a frayed knot!!! LOL

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.