logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#289059 01/23/07 03:09 PM
OP Offline
Am I taking ths way to hard. I had 2 miscarraiges last year about 3 months apart and I stillcant stand to see pregant women or listen to someone talk about being pregant. It feels like it did when i first had the mcx2. I dont burst into tears nemore at the sight of a pregnant woman or a new baby. But I do fret when i hear or see them. My last mc was back in spetember of 06. And I still cry myself to sleep about once or twice a week about it. Am i taking this to hard?

ty tricia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
I have no idea what "way too hard" is! But if you're troubled by your grief consider talking to a counsellor, a priest/minister or finding a bereavement support group. Especially if you can find something for miscarriage. It sounds to me like you've done some healing but maybe not as much as you wish. A "trained professional" might be able to help you work through stuff. I'm up and down from hour to hour and minute to minute, a little more than 2 weeks after my second miscarriage. I haven't been crying, but then I don't cry much anyway, but I still feel like part of me died that day. I hope you find someone to help you through this ... all the best and God Bless.

Amoeba
Amoeba

Greetings wannabemexicana

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Rememeber that God says that we are to mourn with those who mourn .yes?

It takes time to grieve; there is no pamphlet that can instruct your heart except the love ove one who walks alongside and simply ..cares.

I DO now that NAMING the baby that you miscarried is iportant; some belivers elive that you will someday ahve the opportunity to raise that child..in Heaven. I'm still looking for a scritputal reference before suggesting that.

Let God be your comfort.

Let your heart dictate how low and how wide and dep is YOUR love for yur miscarried baby.

Rememebr that what you are able to conque with the help of Gods grace ..YOU can help others ..it is out of the OVERFLOW.. that we bless. Who can offer a drinkof water from an empty bucket?

Likewise who can drink from an empty cup?

Let God fill your cup to overflowing; He has many gret things in store for YOU!

Be fitly blessed,
aTeeDAZ

be fitly blessed,
aTeeDAZ

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.