logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
X
Xrysty Offline OP
OP Offline
X
I have just miscarriage last 2 weeks. Until now I'm still very difficult to accept this miscarriage because my pregnancy was almost in 5 months and I thought the chances of miscarriage in 2nd trimester is impossible. Even doctor can't give me an exact answer on why this miscarriage would happened. A month ago, I took my triple test and the result came out I 'm in high risk for getting a DS child. I was so worry and I have to go through the amnio test after a few days. My health is completely fine after the amnio test until the result came out saying that the baby have an extra band in the chromosome although it stated 46XX and a further test is needed. This test need our (husband & wife) blood for the chromosome test, to ensure the band is belong to me or my husband. If the band is belong to one of us then the baby is normal. That was the day making me so worried and streesful, I can't stop crying for the whole day and I guess this anxiety affected my baby. The next day I started have slight pain at my lower abdomen and I did informed my doctor on that morning but my doctor told me the pain might due to the amnio test and asked me to get more rest. The doctor is partly to blame bcoz she is not taking my abdominal pain seriously. The next day was Sat, my abdomen still painful. By at night, I saw some spotting and I immediately went to the hospital but again the stand by doctor told me this might be infection due to the amnio test and he just gave me some anti-biotic and panadol. The next day was Sunday, I was bleeding in the morning and I was immediately amitted to hospital. Doctor told me the bleeding is due to placenta separation and urine infection but he din't tell me this is in high risk of miscarriage. In the ultrasound, the baby looks fine at all. Finally I was miscarriage in the middle of the night and doctor told me this might due to the baby abnormalities. But NO!! After the our blood test result is out, it show's the band is look exactly like my husband, meaning the baby is actually completely normal! That's why it's so hard for me to accept this miscarriage bcoz even the doctor can't give me the answer for miscarriage!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
I am so sorry to hear what u went true but u know that god works in misterious ways. Ive had 3 miscarriages in a row and it was hard . My 1st miscarriage I was 17 wks but the baby was only 8 wks and all that time I didnt feel nething was wrong. i admitt that I yelled and was mad at the Dr. but now I know that they dont know everything. Today I still dont know why I have these miscarriages and I try to think positive. I know what ur going true and Im sorry God be with you and ur family. If you need to talk u can leave me a message I will listen.

T
T
Girls, you are both so courageous!! these are such sad sad experiences... am so sorry...
what a tough life sometimes.

Will pray for you both with your hubbies. I know this is going to take awhile to heal. My heart goes out to you both.

Xrysty: Am not sure whether you want to know about this, I just read an article on the amniocentesis test. I don't know if this is what they did to you, but they do say there is a very slight risk of miscarriage after it - 1 in 200 to 1 in 400, depending on the skill and experience of the doctor doing the test.
See link:
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/327.html

Am surprised your doc didn't take you seriously when you first told her about the abdominal pain. Sometimes life is so harsh. I also had quite a bad experience with my doctor, which made everything all the more worse. She was so clinical about the whole affair, (I felt) it was after all just a job for her, where to us it is life... Am not saying of course that all doctors are like this.

At this time, you must feel wretched. Take care of yourself. I have been told we will eventually get over all of this, sadly, it is back to the word 'time'.

God Bless you, we are all thinking of you.
Love & prayers
Thel xx

i lost my baby at 18 weeks and it was due to a chromosome abnormaity she passed away the day before i went for my 18 week check up they couldnt find the heart beat so they sent me to the ultrsound and i know she was gone because she was not moving. if your placenta seprairts from the uters that cause's your baby to die and that dose not happen because of any chromosome problem it happens eather because a very extrem blow to you stomch or spontaneasly. you better get your self a docter that knows what he's talking about. sorry for your loss

melissa m vanalstine. If we kill our childern where is our futer
M
M
Our bodies work in different ways and i can't give you an answer of why your baby's life was cut short but i can tell you that he/she is in a better place now....... no one will ever know how we feel when we loose a child inside of us...
Mary Ann

Mary Ann

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.